PeaceHealth is seeking a HR Partner 2 for a Full Time, 1.00 FTE, Day position. The general salary range for this job opening at PeaceHealth is $43.16 – $64.75. The actual hiring rate is dependent upon several factors, including but not limited to, the job/position responsibilities, location, terms of the applicable collective bargaining agreement, education, training, work experience, seniority, work performance, etc.
The HR Partner serves as a consultant and trusted advisor to business units, leaders and caregivers on Culture and People strategies related to improving organizational effectiveness and success. This includes proactively identifying organizational issues, assessing the impact of service-line strategies on the organization and designing and implementing innovative and creative solutions with special emphasis on culture and people solutions that align organizational strategies with the mission and key objectives. Serves as a mentor and guide for leadership within the service line.
What you will enjoy:
- Providing strategic partnership and input to leaders regarding overall Culture and People strategies that support the culture, ministry, and strategic direction of the organization, including the growth of the organization and alignment of caregivers.
- Partnering with operating unit and/or service line leadership to assess the effectiveness of the people strategies related to operations. Designing and implementing tailored solutions to support the organization in delivering results that are aligned with the mission, strategies and organizational goals. This includes identifying and assessing the leadership, caregiver and team skills, competencies and structures needed to deliver on strategies; consulting with leaders on how to develop and/or realign to meet those capabilities; and monitoring progress to goals. The HR Partner has a shared responsibility with the service line leadership for achievement of desired results.
- Using data and effective relationships with strategic partners within the organization (quality, finance, people, etc.) to both assess current state of operations and to monitor service line progress to goals.
- Facilitating dialogue and serving as a champion for organizational culture and strategies (examples include culture of engagement, safety, compassion, etc.)
- Assessing and identifying areas requiring intervention and provides organizational development, mediation, change management and conflict resolution support to leadership.
- Building strong and trusting relationships with leadership and caregivers. Supporting and encouraging caregivers in linking their day to-day work with PeaceHealth’s Mission and Values.
- Providing expert advice, coaching, and counsel to leaders and caregivers on Culture and People programs, policy and procedures, employment/labor laws, communication & conflict resolution, inspiration & engagement, formation & development, change management, diversity/inclusion, ethics & and organizational development and design in alignment with our mission and strategic priorities
What you will bring:
HR Partner II
- Bachelor’s degree, Masters preferred; or equivalent knowledge and skills obtained through a combination of education, training and experience.
- 5 years human resources experience, with recent experience in the healthcare industry, including an understanding of a shared services organization.
- Previous experience in a HR partner or equivalent role, strongly oriented towards relationship development.
- Strong employee and labor relations experience managing complex investigations, grievances and impact bargaining participation.
- Experience with progressive development/knowledge of complex human resources service line support in a COE model.
- PHR/SHRM-CP or SPHR/SHRM-SCP preferred.
HR Partner I
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent knowledge and skills obtained through a combination of education, training and experience.
- 4 years human resource experience required, preferably in the healthcare industry with a shared services organization understanding.
- Previous experience in a HR generalist, consultant or HR partner role.
- Progressive employee & labor relations development.
- PHR/SHRM-CP or SPHR/SHRM-SCP preferred.
- Knowledge of regulatory compliance, federal and state laws with a working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines.
- Knowledge of employee & labor relations.
- Mediation and conflict resolutions skills.
- Investigation skills.
- Knowledge of organizational and team dynamics and methods to support continued improvement in these areas
- Ability to develop and present concise information.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding of operations within the healthcare industry.
- Ability to identify, utilize and interpret workforce-related metrics.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office application as required.
- Proficient in the use of a major HRIS solution preferred.
For a full description of the position or for questions, contact Beth, [email protected]
PeaceHealth is committed to the overall wellbeing of our caregivers: physical, emotional, financial, social, and spiritual. We offer caregivers a competitive and comprehensive total rewards package. Some of the many benefits included in this package are full medical/dental/vision coverage; 403b retirement plan employer base and matching contributions; paid time off; employer-paid life and disability insurance with additional buyup coverage options; tuition and continuing education reimbursement; wellness benefits, and expanded EAP and mental health program.
See how PeaceHealth is committed toInclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.
PeaceHealth requires a completed Primary Vaccine Series (e.g., 2 dose monovalent Pfizer, Moderna or Novavax series or 1 dose J&J vaccine series) or be Up to Date (receiving the most recent Pfizer/Moderna bivalent vaccine/booster) for COVID-19 vaccination prior to their start date. PeaceHealth has a medical and religious exemption request process for those that are unable to receive the COVID-19 primary vaccine series due to medical/religious reasons. For caregivers that will be working in Oregon there is a personal vaccine exemption form that may be requested.