PeaceHealth is seeking a Per Diem Board Certified Hematologist/Oncologist interested in joining Southwest Medical Center located in Vancouver, Washington (Portland metro area).
Why you’ll love the practice:
- Washington State's #1 Healthiest Employer
- CoC Accredited
- Join an established adults-only practice for 3 Hematologist/Oncologists plus NP and 2 Radiation Oncologists
- Only Cancer Center in Clark County accredited by the American College of Surgeons (ACOS)
- Only Center in Clark County to use integrated IGRT/CBCT for precise treatment targeting and recognized as a center of excellence for Accelerated Partial Breast Irradiation
- CyberKnife® radiosurgery center, Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy and High Dose Radiation
- 22 station (20 chair/2 bed) Infusion Centers on site
- Comprehensive Cancer Team, including (but not limited to) nurse navigators, OCN registered nurses, pharmacists, palliative care and MAs within clinic.
- Growing practice with anticipated volume of ~15-18 patients per day
Why you’ll love Vancouver:
- Vancouver is a robust, independent city with over 160,000 residents and is the largest suburb of Portland, Oregon.
- Outdoor enthusiasts will enjoy quick access to the Pacific Ocean, Mount Hood, Mount St. Helens, and never-ending recreational activities of the Pacific Northwest. We are home to some of the world’s best mountain biking and wind-surfing locales.
- Nationally recognized farm-to-table cuisine, craft microbreweries, and gourmet coffeehouses will keep the most discerning food critic happy.
- A thriving arts, theater, and music scene and our 26 colleges and universities attract renowned authors, performers, and speakers.
- There is no Washington State personal income tax.
- PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center is a 450-bed hospital with a Level II trauma center. The Emergency Department is the busiest in Southwest Washington, caring for over 76,000 patients yearly.
- State-of-the-art 14-bed inpatient rehabilitation floor provides intensive therapy services.
- Our integrated physician-led medical group has over 1,000 active medical providers with most specialty services represented.
- EPIC EMR
- Position is paid at an hourly rate of $249.76
- Fully paid malpractice insurance plus tail coverage
- Potential for travel/accommodation
- Live and work in Washington state and there is no personal income tax
If this opportunity resonates with you, please reach out to:
Kim Dianich, CMSR PHR, Senior Provider Recruiter
PeaceHealth’s community of health care professionals in the Vancouver area include PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center, a 450-bed tertiary-level hospital with complete services, and PeaceHealth Medical Group, a multi-specialty group serving communities throughout Clark County.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.