PeaceHealth is seeking a Products Coordinator - Supply Chain Ops for a Full Time, 1.00 FTE, Day position. The general salary range for this job opening at PeaceHealth is $20.14 – $32.02. The actual hiring rate is dependent upon several factors, including but not limited to, the job/position responsibilities, location, terms of the applicable collective bargaining agreement, education, training, work experience, seniority, work performance, etc.
Coordinates supply inventory; promoting efficient resource utilization; supply chain management; acting as a change agent; working with department caregivers, vendors and physicians to achieve supply chain optimization and consolidation of supplies.
- Coordinates inventory PAR levels and inventory processes. Establishes and maintains adequate PAR levels for products. Ensures the right supplies in the amount needed at the right time for every patient. Ensures product delays are communicated clearly and proactively to the Department.
- Performs product research for new equipment/supplies. Supports product conversions related to contractual product changes. Ensures systematic introduction of new products in a manner that maintains a balance between physician requests, clinical effectiveness, system contract directives, and financial sustainability. Maintains proactive communication with Supply Chain, physicians, departmental leadership and staff.
- Performs equipment/product coordination and control including selection, ordering, tracking, lease, purchasing/requisitioning. Coordinates with vendors when necessary to arrange the right products at the right time for every patient.
- Assists in the development, implementation, training and evaluation of equipment and supply implementation, supply management programs.
- Coordinates consignment products, freight expense, special orders, vendor returns, and product outdates. Coordinates and performs scheduled inventory counts. Performs daily inventory replenishment to include scanning, picking and restocking.
- Analyzes supply utilization to determine optimal inventory levels, efficiencies and work with clinical staff, physicians, surgery leadership, supply chain leadership, and system shared services to identify savings and develop strategies for inventory reduction and/or improvement.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Associate Degree in Purchasing Management or a business-related field or a combination of education and experience that provides the caregiver with the requisite knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the job preferred.
- Combination of education and experience that provides the caregiver with the requisite knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the job required.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in inventory control required.
- Experience in hospital supply chain preferred.
- Previous experience in surgical services and/or materials management preferred.
- * Proficient computer skills including MS Office applications and supply chain software; use of Infor Lawson MMIS highly preferred. (Preferred)
- * Good communication skills, both verbal and written. (Required)
- * Excellent organizational skills. (Required)
- * Ability to prioritize, take responsibility and ownership. (Required)
- * Self-directed and ability to work with minimal supervision (Required)
Department / Location Specific Notes
PHSW Emergency Department
- Provides coordination of POC testing to include: monitor policies and procedures for POC Testing program; ensure POC testing meets all regulatory requirements standards and ensure compliance; provide assistance to all POC users in the (ER), trouble-shoot issues; develop procedures and new processes for POC testing.
- Assists with orienting and training of caregivers.
- BLS (Basic life support) required
PHSW Cath Lab
- Notifies department of pricing updates to ensure charge capture system is updated when contractual changes occur.
- Buyer/Products Coord.: Sedentary work. Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects. Consistently operates computer and other office equipment.
- Central Supply Tech/Inventory Clerk: Ability to move around area. Frequent lifting up to 50lbs. Occasionally manipulating up to 100lbs. with assistance, to transport and stock assigned supplies and materials. Occasional bending, stooping, and climbing, reaching .
- Predominantly operates in an office or warehouse/supply room environment.
- Ability to communicate and exchange accurate information.
- The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading.
PeaceHealth is committed to the overall wellbeing of our caregivers: physical, emotional, financial, social, and spiritual. We offer caregivers a competitive and comprehensive total rewards package. Some of the many benefits included in this package are full medical/dental/vision coverage; 403b retirement plan employer base and matching contributions; paid time off; employer-paid life and disability insurance with additional buyup coverage options; tuition and continuing education reimbursement; wellness benefits, and expanded EAP and mental health program.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.
PeaceHealth requires a completed Primary Vaccine Series (e.g., 2 dose monovalent Pfizer, Moderna or Novavax series or 1 dose J&J vaccine series) or be Up to Date (receiving the most recent Pfizer/Moderna bivalent vaccine/booster) for COVID-19 vaccination prior to their start date. PeaceHealth has a medical and religious exemption request process for those that are unable to receive the COVID-19 primary vaccine series due to medical/religious reasons. For caregivers that will be working in Oregon there is a personal vaccine exemption form that may be requested.