PeaceHealth is seeking a Digital Engagement Specialist - Foundation for a Full Time, 1.00 FTE, Day position. The general salary range for this job opening at PeaceHealth is $32.42 – $48.63. The actual hiring rate is dependent upon several factors, including but not limited to, the job/position responsibilities, location, terms of the applicable collective bargaining agreement, education, training, work experience, seniority, work performance, etc.
This is a remote position requiring the incumbent reside in OR, WA, AK or TX by date of hire.
Responsible for creating and implementing cutting-edge digital engagement systems to drive Annual Giving across PeaceHealth.
What you will enjoy:
- Developing and executing programs and strategies to foster digital engagement and thereby increase annual support to help build a pipeline for major gifts.
- Targeted messaging towards a variety of constituents of PeaceHealth using on-line giving, crowdfunding, and digital fundraising.
- Strategizing relevant, meaningful and tailored messages for constituents based on analysis of their digital behaviors.
- Developing and executing a comprehensive digital marketing engagement strategy addressing messaging, vehicles, and timing to effectively target annual giving audiences
- Utilizes digital analytics tools, predictive modeling, social media mining, marketing automation, segmentation, and other data-driven techniques to ensure communications are personalized and timely.
- Developing regular reporting tools and analysis of digital engagement tools.
- Developing and implements complex analyses to determine opportunities for increased fundraising (donors and dollars) performance.
- Serving as the lead subject matter expert on mass solicitation strategies, including marketing platforms and strategies.
- Attending and serving on professional organizations as foundation’s representative as required. Staff committees as assigned.
What you will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Data Analytics, Communication; or a combination of education, training and experience that provides the caregiver with the requisite knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the job will be considered.
- Certified as a Fund Raising Executive (CFRE) preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in data analytics, business, marketing and/or communications.
- Experience engaging constituents and donors through strategic marketing and communications required.
- Ability to utilize digital analytics tools, predictive modeling, social media mining, marketing automation, segmentation, and other data-driven techniques.
- Ability to think strategically and develop strategic plans
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Entrepreneurial team player who has a commitment to and passion for the mission of PeaceHealth
- Ability to articulate the vision, mission and case for support of PeaceHealth
- Strong analytical skills
- Superb written and oral communication skills
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Work requires fairly light physical exertion from up to 65% of the time.
- Ability to lift objects weighing 30 lbs. or less.
- Work is performed under normal working conditions with adequate lighting and ventilation.
- Job duties frequently require intense concentration and attention to detail (up to 65% of work time).
PeaceHealth is committed to the overall wellbeing of our caregivers: physical, emotional, financial, social, and spiritual. We offer caregivers a competitive and comprehensive total rewards package. Some of the many benefits included in this package are full medical/dental/vision coverage; 403b retirement plan employer base and matching contributions; paid time off; employer-paid life and disability insurance with additional buyup coverage options; tuition and continuing education reimbursement; wellness benefits, and expanded EAP and mental health program.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.
PeaceHealth requires a completed Primary Vaccine Series (e.g., 2 dose monovalent Pfizer, Moderna or Novavax series or 1 dose J&J vaccine series) or be Up to Date (receiving the most recent Pfizer/Moderna bivalent vaccine/booster) for COVID-19 vaccination prior to their start date. PeaceHealth has a medical and religious exemption request process for those that are unable to receive the COVID-19 primary vaccine series due to medical/religious reasons. For caregivers that will be working in Oregon there is a personal vaccine exemption form that may be requested.