PeaceHealth Medical Group St John Medical Center in Longview, Washington is seeking a full-time CRNA to join our 25-member Anesthesia team within our 125 member multi-specialty group. St John Medical Center is a Level III, 200 bed, state of the art, community, not-for profit medical center.
Join Washington state's #1 healthiest employer!
Love where you work:
- Schedule: Work 4 days per week with no weekends with 10- or 12-hour OR shifts. No call requirements, negotiable if interested.
- Independent CRNA practice in a mixed model. Ability to do OB shifts if available.
- Surgical specialties: ortho, general, urology, ENT, colorectal, GYN, cataracts, and endoscopy/GI. Off-site coverage includes cath-lab, MRI, and trauma response. No cardiac, neurosurgery or transplant.
- CRNA staff covers all OB. Current need is for OR coverage only.
- Ultrasound guided regional experience required and desire to work independently as part of a team.
- Enjoy a walk or picnic along Lake Sacajawea during your lunch break.
Here are a few other reasons why you'll love Longview, WA:
- Our Providers are deeply integrated with the community and have a have a strong desire to care for their neighbors.
- Outdoor lovers will enjoy quick access to The Columbia River Gorge, Pacific Ocean, Mount St. Helens, as well the never-ending outdoor recreational options in the Pacific Northwest.
- Longview and the neighboring community of Kelso have a combined population over 57,000, so you’ll skip the trip to the larger cities for your shopping and dining needs. Our area has many locally-owned specialty restaurants and shops plus national chains and a variety of grocery shopping options.
- Longview has affordable, brand new housing well below the prices of the nearby metros.
- We are the headquarters for the Cowlitz Indian Tribe which lends its name to the county.
- Longview was founded near the Columbia River which supports thriving lumber and marine industries that still exist there today.
- Washington State has no income tax.
PeaceHealth's community of health care professionals in southwest Washington includes St. John Medical Center, a 193-bed acute-care hospital and Level III Trauma Center, and PeaceHealth Medical Group, a group of primary care and specialty physicians with clinics in the Longview area.
Robust Benefit Package:
- First year salary amount: $273,208.00 - $301,953.00 based on years of experience
- Employment bonus, Relocation Assistance, Education Loan Reimbursement (if applicable), CME Allowance
- Physician led and run medical group
If this opportunity resonates with you, reach out for more information: Lyndse Clark, Provider Recruiter - [email protected]
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.