PeaceHealth is seeking a Supply Chain Specialist Lead for a Full Time, 1.00 FTE, Variable position. The general salary range for this job opening at PeaceHealth is $19.44 – $32.98. The actual hiring rate is dependent upon several factors, including but not limited to, the job/position responsibilities, location, terms of the applicable collective bargaining agreement, education, training, work experience, seniority, work performance, etc.
This position is represented by a collective bargaining agreement. There may be more than one opening on this posting.
Responsible for coordinating the day-to-day functions for assigned area. Assists with ensuring that department goals are achieved, timelines are met, and service excellence is provided in all aspects of work. Subject matter expert. Provides a variety of material handling support, such as receipt, distribution, linen, inventory and equipment management.
- Assigns work; plans and manages priorities; provides technical assistance; oversees staff schedules; monitors quality of work; monitors team projects; mentors staff; provides constructive feedback; oversees staff training; ensures quality improvement; provides leadership feedback on staff performance; and assists with goal setting for the team.
- Assesses the on-going status of the activities in assigned areas; making necessary adjustments to meet daily goals. Reviews effectiveness of methodology used to meet daily goals and customer needs with department leadership, making appropriate adjustments as necessary.
- Assists with requisitioning, stocking, receipt and distribution of supplies. Upon receipt of supplies, inspects and verifies quantities. Processes documentation on receipt and distribution of supplies according to department operational procedures and policies. As appropriate, records linen usage by department.
- Monitors supply inventory; rotates products, monitors expiration dates, ensures proper labeling and storage of equipment and/or supplies.
- Prepares supplies, linen and equipment for distribution and delivers supplies to departments. Fills daily requisitions, determines delivery method, truck, courier, etc.
- May perform equipment management by coordinating repairs, loaner services and rental equipment to minimize delays in services to department.
- Works on special requests and/or projects as assigned.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma Preferred or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years experience with inventory control, receiving and distribution.
- Experience in a hospital or medical office setting preferred.
- Previous leadership experience preferred.
- Must have the ability to work efficiently and responsibly in an environment with multiple demands and short time frames with minimum supervision.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and Outlook preferred.
- Must be able to manage conflict effectively and professionally.
- Excellent time management skills, with an emphasis on meeting time sensitive deadlines.
- Good customer service skills and good interpersonal skills.
- Buyer/Products Coord.: Sedentary work. Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects. Consistently operates computer and other office equipment.
- Central Supply Tech/Inventory Clerk: Ability to move around area. Frequent lifting up to 50lbs. Occasionally manipulating up to 100lbs. with assistance, to transport and stock assigned supplies and materials. Occasional bending, stooping, and climbing, reaching .
- Predominantly operates in an office or warehouse/supply room environment.
- Ability to communicate and exchange accurate information.
- The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading.
PeaceHealth is committed to the overall wellbeing of our caregivers: physical, emotional, financial, social, and spiritual. We offer caregivers a competitive and comprehensive total rewards package. Some of the many benefits included in this package are full medical/dental/vision coverage; 403b retirement plan employer base and matching contributions; paid time off; employer-paid life and disability insurance with additional buyup coverage options; tuition and continuing education reimbursement; wellness benefits, and expanded EAP and mental health program.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.
PeaceHealth requires a completed Primary Vaccine Series (e.g., 2 dose monovalent Pfizer, Moderna or Novavax series or 1 dose J&J vaccine series) or be Up to Date (receiving the most recent Pfizer/Moderna bivalent vaccine/booster) for COVID-19 vaccination prior to their start date. PeaceHealth has a medical and religious exemption request process for those that are unable to receive the COVID-19 primary vaccine series due to medical/religious reasons. For caregivers that will be working in Oregon there is a personal vaccine exemption form that may be requested.