PeaceHealth is seeking a Recruitment Coordinator - Talent Acquisition for a Full Time, 1.00 FTE, Day position. The general salary range for this job opening at PeaceHealth is $22.15 – $33.22. The actual hiring rate is dependent upon several factors, including but not limited to, the job/position responsibilities, location, terms of the applicable collective bargaining agreement, education, training, work experience, seniority, work performance, etc.
This is a remote position however, the incumbent must reside in OR, WA, AK or TX by date of hire.
Provides varied administrative support within the recruiting team which may include but is not limited to ensuring new caregiver onboarding, transfers, and promotions are processed according to policy and within established timelines, coordination of conference/exhibit registrations and shipping related materials, input and maintenance of passive candidate data in applicant tracking systems (ATS), and tracking outreach activities for compliance purposes. Provides support of talent sourcers, recruiters, workforce planning, and talent ad coordination.
- Prepares requisitions for recruiters to post, ensuring compliance and accuracy. Assists in scheduling interviews for candidates and coordinating interview travel, and travel reimbursement. Coordinates travel for recruitment team for events and conferences.
- Identifies and researches recruiting events, and coordinates the payment for event registration, material prep and shipping of exhibits for conferences and career fairs. Ensures attending recruiters have all needed support for events. Orders and maintains inventory of materials for events.
- Initiates new caregiver onboarding by facilitating background checks, drug screening, license verification, or other required pre-hire screens. Monitors progress of screens and resolves or escalates concerns; ensures accurate record keeping and documentation or results. Enters new hires and transferring caregivers into HR systems.
- Coordinates data related to physician contracts and other billable service providers, in collaboration with the recruiters, physician compensation and legal, to ensure appropriate distribution and enters into the contract data base.
- Coordinates the completion of I-9 forms for all new or re-hired caregivers to ensure regulatory compliance. Initiates and monitors E-Verify; coordinates follow up requirements with Human Resources.
- Responds to written and verbal inquiries from candidates and caregivers regarding recruitment and onboarding questions and issues. Refers caregivers and candidates to self-service technology, outside vendors, or other resources as appropriate.
- Collaborates with talent sourcers and recruiters in data entry of passive candidates in the ATS for future recruitment and marketing efforts. Monitors open requisition report from applicant tracking system to track aging for positions to ensure they are posted timely upon approvals. Researches the source report from applicant tracking to identify sources that the yield best candidate and hire results.
- Assists with Affirmative Action data compliance by ensuring candidate dispositioning on filled requisitions.
- Facilitates and executes the relocation process when indicated and processes applicable bonuses. Coordinates with outside vendors, accounts payable, and/or payroll to process requests for reimbursement. Assists with the administration of requests and payment of referral programs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Associate Degree in Human Resources, Business or related field preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year HR, marketing or event coordination experience or degree in Human Resources may be considered in lieu of the 1-year experience.
- Certified Professional Human Resources preferred.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office applications (Outlook and Word).
- Experience working with an electronic Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
- Previous experience with on boarding rules and regulations.
- Detail oriented; excellent grammar, spelling and proofreading skills.
- Spreadsheet and mail merge knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal, written and presentation.
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage time efficiently.
Department / Location Specific Notes
- Consistently operates computer and other office equipment.
- Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Predominantly operates in an office environment.
- Some time spent on site in medical/hospital setting.
- Ability to communicate and exchange accurate information.
- The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading.
PeaceHealth is committed to the overall wellbeing of our caregivers: physical, emotional, financial, social, and spiritual. We offer caregivers a competitive and comprehensive total rewards package. Some of the many benefits included in this package are full medical/dental/vision coverage; 403b retirement plan employer base and matching contributions; paid time off; employer-paid life and disability insurance with additional buyup coverage options; tuition and continuing education reimbursement; wellness benefits, and expanded EAP and mental health program.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.
PeaceHealth requires a completed Primary Vaccine Series (e.g., 2 dose monovalent Pfizer, Moderna or Novavax series or 1 dose J&J vaccine series) or be Up to Date (receiving the most recent Pfizer/Moderna bivalent vaccine/booster) for COVID-19 vaccination prior to their start date. PeaceHealth has a medical and religious exemption request process for those that are unable to receive the COVID-19 primary vaccine series due to medical/religious reasons. For caregivers that will be working in Oregon there is a personal vaccine exemption form that may be requested.