PeaceHealth Medical Group is seeking to add an Hematologist/Oncologist at the St. John Medical Center in Longview, Washington. We have a large catchment area located 45 minutes north of Portland, Oregon. This practice is perfect for someone enjoys being close to the awestriking nature of the Pacific Northwest while still having access to big city amenities and excellent support staff.
Why you’ll love the practice:
- CoC Accredited state-of-the-art Cancer Center attached to hospital
- Established practice of 2 Hematologist/Oncologists and Physician Assistant
- Connected to Radiation Oncology with an experienced Radiation Oncologist
- Very experienced and stable ancillary staff
- Access to clinical trials with room to grow
- Elegant 15 chair infusion center
- 15-18 patients per day
- Call Frequency 1:4 with 24 hour triage nurse service
- Epic EMR
Why you’ll love Longview:
- Providers are deeply integrated into the community and a have a strong desire to care for their neighbors.
- Forbes magazine listed Longview as one of the prettiest towns in America due to its proximity to the Columbia River and Mount St. Helens and beautiful local parks.
- Longview is 45 miles north of the Portland metro area and 120 miles south of Seattle.
- Longview and the neighboring community of Kelso have a combined population over 57k, so you’ll skip the trip to the larger cities for your shopping and dining needs. Our area has many locally owned specialty restaurants and shops plus national chains, and a variety of grocery shopping options.
- Temperate climate in western Washington nurtures beautiful landscapes, bountiful fruit and vegetable harvests, and world-famous flowers such as tulips and roses.
- Outdoor lovers will enjoy quick access to the Pacific Ocean, Mt. Hood, Mount St. Helens, and never-ending outdoor recreation options in the Pacific Northwest.
- The Portland metro area has world class cuisine, wine, and beer which are mostly locally produced and sourced.
- Washington State does not have state income tax
- PeaceHealth St. John Medical Center is a 193-bed hospital with Level III trauma center
- Recognized with a Beacon Award for critical care outcomes
- Over 250 active medical providers with most specialty services provided locally to more than 180,000 patients per year
- The service area for this community is over 100K
- Integrated physician-led medical group
- Competitive compensation plus signing bonus
- Guaranteed first year income: $484,132
- CME reimbursement and relocation assistance
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- Educational Loan Reimbursement for those who qualify
- Excellent health coverage options plus vision and dental
- Exceptional retirement plans plus optional supplemental plan
- Employee Wellness Program with FitBit options and up to $400 in incentives for healthy lifestyle
If this opportunity resonates with you, please reach out to learn more:
Kim Dianich, Sr. Provider Recruiter
[email protected] or 360-729-1409
PeaceHealth's community of health care professionals in southwest Washington includes St. John Medical Center, a 193-bed acute-care hospital and Level III Trauma Center, and PeaceHealth Medical Group, a group of primary care and specialty physicians with clinics in the Longview area. PeaceHealth has been voted the #1 Healthiest Employer in Washington state!
EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.