PeaceHealth is seeking a Hematologist/Oncologist for practice in Longview, WA at the St. John Medical Center.If you enjoy the great outdoors but like quick access to big city amenities, this unique practice in Southwest Washington would be a great place for you!
Why you’ll love the practice:
- Join an established practice of an Oncologist, Radiation Oncologist and Physician Assistant.
- ~12-15 patients per day
- Adults only practice
- ACOS approved Cancer Center built with philanthropic funds
- 12 station infusion center and state of the art Radiation Oncology.
Why you’ll love Longview:
- Providers are deeply integrated into the community and a have a strong desire to care for their neighbors.
- Forbes magazine listed Longview as one of the prettiest towns in America due to its proximity to the Columbia River and Mount St. Helens and beautiful local parks.
- Longview is situated 45 miles north of the Portland metro area and 120 miles south of Seattle.
- Longview and the neighboring community of Kelso have a combined population over 57k, so you’ll skip the trip to the larger cities for your shopping and dining needs.Our area has many locally-owned specialty restaurants and shops plus national chains such as Target, Macy’s and Home Depot, and a variety of grocery shopping options
- The temperate climate in western Washington and Oregon nurtures beautiful landscapes, bountiful fruit and vegetable harvests, and world famous flowers such as tulips and roses.
- Outdoor lovers will enjoy quick access to the Pacific Ocean, Mt. Hood, Mount St. Helens, and never-ending outdoor recreation options in the Pacific Northwest
- The Portland metro area has world class cuisine, wine, and beer which are mostly locally produced and sourced.
- Washington State does not have state income tax
- PeaceHealth St. John Medical Center is a 346-bed hospital with Level III trauma center
- Recognized with a Beacon Award for critical care outcomes
- Over 250 active medical providers with most specialty services provided locally to more than 180,000 patients per year
- The service area for this community is over 100k
- Integrated physician-led medical group
- Medical home model with care teams and EPIC EMR
- Competitive compensation plus signing bonus
- CME reimbursement and relocation assistance
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- Educational Loan Reimbursement for those who qualify
- Excellent health coverage options plus vision and dental
- Exceptional retirement plans plus optional supplemental plan
- Employee Wellness Program with FitBit options and up to $400 in incentives for healthy lifestyles
Recently named one of Forbes Magazine’s prettiest American cities and a Tree City USA, is Longview Washington, an ideal location on the Columbia River and next to beautiful forests is just 40 miles north of Portland, Oregon, 2 hours south of Seattle, and a short drive to the beautiful Pacific coastline and year round adventures on Mt Hood, Mt Rainier, Mt St Helens and Mt Adams. Here and in the other Lower Columbia communities served by PeaceHealth, you can enjoy the familiarity of small-town life, the challenge of working in a first-class regional medical facility, and the fun of living close to the beach, close to the mountains, and close to the big-city attractions.
PeaceHealth's community of health care professionals in southwest Washington includes St. John Medical Center, a 193-bed acute-care hospital and Level III Trauma Center, and PeaceHealth Medical Group, a group of primary care and specialty physicians with clinics in the Longview area.
PeaceHealth offers outstanding Benefits! Click here for details
EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.