PeaceHealth Medical Group is seeking a new Urologist to join our practice at the PeaceHealth St. John Medical Center in Longview, WA. If you’re seeking a community-based practice that’s close to big-city amenities and to the outdoors, this practice might be what you are looking for.
Join Washington State's #1 Healthiest Employer!
Why you’ll love the practice:
- Join an established practice of two urologists.
- Call frequency 1:4
- Broad scope of practice including general urology and female urology.
- ASC on site at clinic as well as hospital-based procedures
- 2 Clinic Days/2 Surgery days per week (plus 1 admin day)
- EPIC EMR
Why you’ll love Longview:
- Our Providers are deeply integrated with the community and have a have a strong desire to care for their neighbors.
- Forbes magazine listed Longview as one of the prettiest towns in America due to its proximity to the Columbia River, Mount St. Helens, and beautiful local parks.
- Outdoor lovers will enjoy quick access to the Pacific Ocean, Mount St. Helens, and also the never-ending outdoor recreational options in the Pacific Northwest.
- Our town is situated 45 miles north of the Portland metro area and 120 miles south of Seattle.
- Longview and the neighboring community of Kelso have a combined population over 57k, so you’ll skip the trip to the larger cities for your shopping and dining needs.Our area has many locally-owned specialty restaurants and shops, plus national chains such as Target, Macy’s and Home Depot, and a variety of grocery shopping options.
- Longview has affordable, brand new housing well below the prices of the nearby metros.
- We are the headquarters for the Cowlitz Indian Tribe which lends its name to the county.
- Longview was founded near the Columbia River which supports the thriving lumber and marine industries that still exist there today.
- Washington State has no income tax.
- St. Joh edical Center is a 193-bed hospital with Level III trauma center
- Recognized with a Beacon Award for critical care outcomes
- Over 250 active medical providers with most specialty services provided locally to more than 180,000 patients per year
- The service area for this community is over 100k
- Our integrated physician-led medical group has over 1,000 active medical providers with most specialty services represented.
- Competitive compensation plus signing bonus and relocation assistance
- CME reimbursement
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- Exceptional health coverage options and retirement plans
- Educational loan reimbursement (to those who qualify)
- Employee Wellness Program with FitBit allowance and up to $400 in incentives for healthy lifestyle
Please contact Kim Dianich, Senior Physician Recruiter, at [email protected] for more information.
PeaceHealth's community of health care professionals in southwest Washington includes St. John Medical Center, a 193-bed acute-care hospital and Level III Trauma Center, and PeaceHealth Medical Group, a group of primary care and specialty physicians with clinics in the Longview area.
PeaceHealth offers outstanding Benefits! Click here for details
EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.