Join our Internal Medicine practice in beautiful Florence, Oregon.
Internal Medicine Practice Highlights:
- 18 patients/day in a 5-day work week.
- 40-hour work week (36 patient contact hours, and 4 administrative hours).
- Flexible 4 day or 5-day work.
- Support services available onsite for Internal Medicine physicians; behavioral health, cardiology & cardiac rehab, OB/GYN, general & orthopedic surgery, pulmonary rehab, coumadin clinic, foot care, wound care, dietitian services, and RN care coordinators available for chronic disease, and diabetes.
- 24-hour ER coverage with board certified residency trained Emergency Medicine physicians.
- 24-hour hospitalist service with board certified internists, most with pulmonary/critical care specialties.
- Palliative care program covers assisted living and skilled nursing homes.
- PeaceHealth was named 2nd Healthiest employer in Oregon!
PeaceHealth Benefits & Culture:
- Guaranteed first year income: $269,446.00
- Along with a generous employment bonus, relocation assistance and educational loan reimbursement for those who qualify.
- PeaceHealth has approximately 16,000 caregivers, a medical group practice with more than 1,100 providers and 10 medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest.
- Integrated physician-led medical group.
- Get a feeling for the Spirit of PeaceHealth through this three-minute video, and visit us on Facebook or LinkedIn!
If this opportunity resonates with you, please email me directly!
Grace Riggs, Provider Recruiter [email protected]
Florence is located on the Oregon Coast at the mouth of the Siuslaw River. Enjoy a lifestyle inspired by the great outdoors and offering its own scenic Northwest landscape and abundant recreational opportunities. Florence is known for its breathtaking beaches, rolling sand dunes, numerous lakes with hiking trails and a picturesque historic downtown.
EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.