Join our Family Medicine practice in beautiful Florence, Oregon.
Family Medicine Practice Highlights:
- 18 patients/day in a 5-day work week.
- 40-hour work week (34 patient contact hours, and 6 administrative hours).
- Flexible 4 day or 5-day work week depending upon hours desired per day.
- Support services available onsite for Family Medicine physicians; behavioral health, cardiology & cardiac rehab, OB/GYN, general & orthopedic surgery, pulmonary rehab, coumadin clinic, foot care, wound care, and dietitian services.
- RN care coordinators available for chronic disease, and diabetes.
- 24-hour ER coverage with board certified residency trained Emergency Medicine physicians.
- 24-hour hospitalist service with board certified internists, most with pulmonary/critical care specialties.
- Palliative care program covers assisted living and skilled nursing homes.
- PeaceHealth was named #3rd Healthiest employer in Oregon!
If this opportunity resonates with you, please email me directly!
Grace Riggs, Provider Recruiter [email protected]
Florence is located on the Oregon Coast at the mouth of the Siuslaw River. Enjoy a lifestyle inspired by the great outdoors and offering its own scenic Northwest landscape and abundant recreational opportunities. Florence is known for its breathtaking beaches, rolling sand dunes, numerous lakes with hiking trails and a picturesque historic downtown.
Benefits of working for PeaceHealth:
- Guaranteed Salary: $259,415
- Employment bonus, Relocation Assistance, and Education Loan Reimbursement (if applicable)
- CME Allowance and Clinician Wellbeing Program
EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.