Job ID: 403
Location: Ketchikan, AK
Work Type: Full Time
Shift Length: 12 Hours
Benefit Eligibility: Full-time benefits
PeaceHealth is seeking an experienced ICU nurse for a new job opportunity at PeaceHealth Ketchikan Medical Center in Ketchikan, Alaska. The hospital is licensed beds: 25. The ICU has four beds with other rooms that can be converted for more if necessary. We have Full time and variable shift positions. You will work in a dynamic and supportive team environment. You will have the opportunity to grow and diversify your skills
Benefits and requirements include:
• Starting wage of $36.38 an hour, more with experience
• Differential - Evening $2.50, and Night $5.00 of the base union rate, $1.00/hour for BSN/MSN (one for each)
• Robust benefits package including Medical / Dental / Vision / Retirement
• A minimum of 1 year of clinical experience as a Staff Nurse
• A 1-year ICU experience strongly preferred.
• Current AK State RN license, BLS, and ACLS Cert at the date of hire
• PALS, Telemetry, 12 Lead EKG Basics within a grace period
Ketchikan, Alaska is truly the beginning of the last frontier. Set at the southernmost entrance to Alaska's famed Inside Passage—a network of waterways that snake through some of the most jaw-droppingly beautiful wilderness in the world—Ketchikan is best known for feisty salmon, idyllic scenery, hunting, and an incredibly rich Alaska Native culture.
Provides professional nursing direct patient care in compliance with professional practice and unit standards. Promotes a collaborative, interdisciplinary approach towards patients, families and all members of the care delivery team.
A minimum of 1 year clinical experience as a Staff Nurse or will orient to point of competency.
ALASKA RN INTENSIVE CARE PHYSICAL/COGNITIVE REQUIREMENTS:
This position is represented by a collective bargaining agreement. There may be more than one opening on this posting.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.