This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 1963
Location: Bellingham, WA
Work Type: Full Time
Shift Length: 10 Hours
Benefit Eligibility: Full-time benefits
PeaceHealth is seeking a Cardiovascular Technologist - Cath Lab for a Full Time, Day position. Hourly compensation starts at $35.98, more depending on experience.
Uses a variety of specialized equipment in assisting the physician in the performance of all invasive procedures resulting in the diagnosis and treatment of cardiac and peripheral vascular disease.
1. Assists physician in performing invasive procedures. Performs related radiographic/fluoroscopic imaging techniques to demonstrate catheter location, position and document findings.
2. Scrubs in for handling guide wires, catheter, administering contrast injections, and flushing catheters.
3. Performs pre-procedural patient care activities.
4. Monitors and records patient’s condition and procedures’ progress. Retrieves and reviews patient data.
5. Prepares and maintains sterile field.
6. Operates and maintains clinical equipment.
7. Performs other duties as assigned.
ST JOSEPH PHYSICAL/COGNITIVE REQUIREMENTS:
This position is represented by a collective bargaining agreement. There may be more than one opening on this posting.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.