Director Revenue Cycle - Physician Billing
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 330
Location: Vancouver, WA
Work Type: Full Time
Shift Length: Variable
Benefit Eligibility: Full-time benefits
PeaceHealth - seeking a Director Revenue Cycle/Physician Billing, Vancouver, WA. This is a Full Time, Day position.
In this role you will direct, control and be accountable for Physician Billing in the revenue cycle department across the PeaceHealth system under the leadership of the Senior Director Revenue Cycle.
You will be responsible for:
Top reasons to work with PeaceHealth:
- Developing long- and short-term business strategies, operational plans and oversees implementation.
- Managing the design, structure, development and planning issues within scope of direction.
- Quality, service and regulatory compliance for revenue cycle.
- Directing the day to day operational functions of assigned revenue cycle departments and corresponding entities.
- Maintaining and facilitating the continual enhancement of effective and efficient operations of the revenue cycle functions throughout PeaceHealth.
- Providing strategic leadership and day-to-day support for all aspects of assigned revenue cycle area.
- Providing whole person care to Alaska, Oregon and Washington since 1890.
- Robust benefits package, including excellent health benefits.
- Tuition reimbursement to support continuing education.
- Relocation assistance.
- Competitive compensation with bonus potential.
- Inclusive, Mission-driven company culture.
Qualifications for the Director Revenue Cycle – Physician Billing
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance; or a combination of education and professional experience that provides the caregiver with the requisite knowledge, skills and abilities to successfully perform the job required.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 7 years of Physician Billing experience in revenue cycle or finance required.
- Minimum of 5 years of management experience required.
- Experience in multi-hospital systems preferred.
License/Certification: HFMA, MGMA or AHIMA certification is desirable. Epic certification preferred.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.