PeaceHealth seeks System VP - Revenue Cycle Portland OR/Vancouver WA
We seek a VP of Revenue Cycle who has a proven track record for:
- Successfully serving as a network change agent, who relies on a cultivated culture of measurable goals.
- Setting organization-wide Revenue Cycle goals aligned with business/mission strategy – in partnership with CFO’s.
- Overseeing and coordinating the system-wide processes for patient registration, billing, collection, charge master maintenance, and the related “upstream” and “downstream” information needs of various internal and external customers.
- Providing leadership and direction to Revenue Cycle caregivers; creating and communicating a vision that motivates them to pursue high standards of excellence.
- Overseeing the identification, analysis and resolution of compliance, reimbursement, and internal audit issues involving Revenue Cycle in a timely manner.
- Leading Revenue Cycle standardization efforts and overseeing Health System wide processes improvement projects.
Qualifications for the System VP of Revenue Cycle role include:
- A Master's degree required.
- Minimum of 10-yrs of progressive managerial experience in both clinic and hospital Patient Financial Services environment.
- Minimum of 5-yrs of management experience required.
- HFMA or MGMA certification desirable.
Top reasons to work for PeaceHealth:
- Inclusive, Mission-driven company culture.
- Providing whole person care to Alaska, Oregon and Washington since 1890.
- Competitive compensation and benefits.
For more information, please contact our Executive Recruiter, Ruth Long at [email protected].
PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, Wash., is a not-for-profit health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon, and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 17,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 1,200 providers and 10 medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest. Visit us online at peacehealth.org to learn more about our mission.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.