PeaceHealth is seeking a RN - Psychiatric Unit for a Full Time, Evening position. Hours for this position are 1500-2330; evening shift differential is $2.80/hour.
**$5,000 Sign on bonus for eligible candidates!**
Hourly compensation starts at $38.83, more DOE
Provides professional nursing direct patient care in compliance with professional practice and unit standards. Promotes a collaborative, interdisciplinary approach towards patients, families and all members of the care delivery team.
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care needs.
- Documents patient care in the healthcare record according to established standards.
- Directs and delegates care to other team members in accordance with their education, credentials, and demonstrated competence.
- Ensures own professional effectiveness through education and professional development.
- Participates in the development of and maintains established hospital policies, procedures and objectives, quality improvement, safety, environmental and infection prevention program.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of an approved school of nursing required.
- BSN or current enrollment in a BSN program preferred.
- Specialty certification preferred.
- One-year continuous inpatient psychiatric experience within last five years OR three years clinical experience in outpatient behavioral health/psychiatry/community based mental health setting required.
- Ability to deal effectively with agitated and potentially violent patients.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and ability to apply age specific principles of growth and development and life stages to meet each patient’s needs.
- Current Oregon Registered Nurse licensure required by date of hire.
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) certification required at date of hire.
For more information, contact Erica at [email protected] To apply, use the Apply Now button in Job ID #1483 on careers.peacehealth.org
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application.
EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.