PeaceHealth is seeking a Manager of Talent Acquisition Sourcing for a Full Time, Day position.
Responsible for leading the system-wide sourcing function and capability for PeaceHealth. Manages the team of sourcers. Responsible for discovering, implementing and innovating the best practices in talent sourcing strategies for all of the various departments within PeaceHealth Talent Acquisition. Collaborates heavily with TA leaders and TA Marketing to deliver solutions based on data, experimentation, creativity, business acumen, and strategic savvy. Where staffing challenges exists, Talent Sourcing Leadership will deliver solutions to overcome them. Provide thought leadership and best practices in sourcing using CRM, ATS, and other talent discovery databases.
- Manages the system-wide Talent Acquisition Sourcing team, program and campaigns. Delivers ongoing talent discovery for difficult to fill positions and job families.
- Assign work; plan and manage priorities, provide technical assistance, oversee staff schedules, monitor quality of work, monitor team projects, mentor staff, provide constructive feedback, oversee staff training, ensure quality improvement, provide leadership feedback on staff performance, and assist with goal setting for the team.
- Participates and contributes to the annual and monthly strategic recruitment marketing plans supporting System Talent (Executive Recruitment, Provider Recruitment and Talent Acquisition) initiatives with the Talent Acquisition Marketing Team.
- Partners with respective System Talent business leadership/ management to develop the sourcing support for the critical staffing needs on an ongoing basis; Responsible for continual communication and delivery of well targeted viable (qualified) candidates.
- Maintains a tracking system for all sourcing initiatives that includes performance metrics and the ability to measure return on investment, success rates, and productivity of sourcers and sourcing activities on all programs and campaigns.
- Develops targeted sourcing campaigns designed to increase candidate volume and establishing pools of candidates.
- Collaborates with/on recruitment marketing and advertising campaigns, but is primarily focused on managing, tracking and transforming the product of such campaigns from Leads to Hires.
- Reviews, proofs and edits advertising/marketing efforts developed by TA Marketing Team, recruiters and vendors for compliance with brand and Affirmative Action requirements as well as for consistency in voice and tone.
- Discovers and researches the content and usability of technology designed to improve the ability to develop candidates and candidate pipelines. Researches best practices, webinars, and training to develop and enhance capabilities of Talent Sourcing.
- Researches healthcare related publications (digital/print) to determine suitability for sourcing strategies.
- Tracks best practices, monitors industry trends, seeks out leading edge technologies, solutions, partnerships to identify and implement methods to gain a competitive advantage in the marketplace.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS Required unless otherwise stated EDUCATION:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, or related field; or a combination of education and professional experience that provides the incumbent with the requisite knowledge, skills and ability to successfully perform the job.
LICENSE/CERTIFICATION: KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/ ABILITIES:
- Minimum of 5 years of Talent Acquisition experience; health care is preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years in a leadership role is required.
- Solid understanding of marketing tools and applications
- Proficient with computer skills including Microsoft Office applications
- Proficient writing skills to communicate to internal and external customers and assist with copy writing as needed
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and excel with a multitude of projects occurring simultaneously.
- Excellent communication skills including writing and presenting using computer-based applications
- Ability to deal with complex organizational environments; high tolerance for ambiguity and change
- High level of project management and organizational skills
- Ability to establish credibility and forge lasting relationships with stakeholders
- Ability to garner support and engagement within the across stakeholder groups, both internal and external
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.