PeaceHealth is seeking a Program Manager NICU Grad Assessment - Neonatal Follow-up Clinic for a Per Diem/Relief, Day position. Hourly compensation starts at $40.68, more depending on experience.
Responsible for working directly with the NICU follow up Clinic Medical Director and NICU leadership to provide leadership, development and any needed support for the NICU follow up clinic. Further responsibilities include planning, coordination, communication, schedule preparation, patient and family navigation and referral follow up for NICU discharges. Additional responsibilities may include annual reporting and/or event planning.
- In collaboration with NICU manager and medical director, is responsible for development of NICU follow up clinic operations. This includes development of workflows, referral process, electronic health record documentation and policies and procedures for service.
- Obtains and orders supplies and equipment as necessary. Creates education plan as needed for equipment.
- Collaborates with NICU and Pediatric providers for referrals and communicates follow up in a timely fashion.
- Discovers community resources for Pediatric services and creates communication pathways for providers and parents for needed therapy follow-up.
- Participates in project team meetings, tracks action items for meetings to ensure they are completed and met.
- Has input into budget needs for NICU Follow Up clinic, assist NICU manager with oversight over operational budgets and financial reconciliation. Is responsible for charge reconciliation process.
- Provides avenue for feedback to NICU and therapy teams. This may include coordinating annual event or educational planning.
- Identifies and supports process improvement and quality patient service that is evidence based.
- Participates in marketing for clinic in collaboration with Women’s and Children’s leadership.
- Assigns work, plans and manages priorities, provides technical assistance, provides therapist portion of patient evaluation, oversees staff schedules, monitors quality of work, projects, mentors staff, provides constructive feedback, oversees staff training, ensures quality improvement and assist with goal setting.
- Understands regulatory requirements and ensures adherence.
- Participates in the orientation and training of therapists, assistants and students. Oversees their work and provides constructive feedback to help develop their skills and meet professional/patient care standards.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Physical or Occupational Therapy from an accredited educational institution required.
- Master’s degree in Physical or Occupational Therapy preferred.
- Minimum of three-year previous experience as a Physical or Occupational Therapist is required.
- Previous leadership experience preferred.
- Previous NICU Follow Up Clinic experience preferred.
- Current license as a Physical Therapist or Occupational Therapist in state of practice required.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required at date of hire.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, projects and display flexibility in a fast paced and changing work environment.
- Ability to assess patient’s condition and exercise independent judgment to implement life-sustaining action.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.