Why you’ll love the practice:
- Inpatient Rounding and Evening Call Coverage
- Full-time neurohospitalist team supporting our DNV-certified stroke center
- Wide array of pathology and procedures available
- On-site EEG services and six-bed sleep lab
- Vancouver has a robust, independent city with over 160k people with the additional advantage of being a part of the Portland, Oregon metro area. PeaceHealth providers are deeply integrated into the community and have a strong desire to care for their neighbors.
- The temperate climate nurtures beautiful landscapes, bountiful fruit and vegetable harvests, and world-famous flowers such as tulips and roses. Outdoor lovers will enjoy quick access to the Pacific Ocean, Mt. Hood, Mount St. Helens, and never-ending outdoor recreation options in the Pacific Northwest
- The metro area has world-class cuisine, wine, and beer which are mostly locally produced and sourced.
- Downtown Vancouver is only 9 miles from downtown Portland, 80 miles to the Pacific Coast, and 160 miles to Seattle
- Washington State does not have state income tax
- PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center is a 450-bed hospital with a Level II trauma center, offering dozens of comprehensive specialty services for more than 275,000 patients annually. The Emergency Department is the busiest in Southwest Washington, caring for over 74,000 patients yearly.
- State-of-the-art 14-bed inpatient rehabilitation floor provides intensive therapy services.
- Our integrated physician-led medical group has over 1,200 active medical providers with most specialty services represented.
A few benefits of working with PeaceHealth:
- Integrated physician-led medical group
- A medical home model with care teams and EPIC health records
- Competitive compensation plus signing bonus
- Educational Loan Repayment program for those who qualify
- CME reimbursement & Relocation assistance
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- Two excellent health coverage options
- Exceptional retirement plans plus optional supplemental plan for providers
- Employee Wellness Program with FitBit allowance and up to $400 in incentives for healthy lifestyle