PeaceHealth is seeking a Administrative Specialist III - Neonatal ICU for a Part Time, Variable position. Hourly compensation starts at $18.99, more depending on experience.
Responsible for providing diverse clerical and/or administrative support in a variety of settings; work may include but is not limited to planning, organizing and coordinating communications, presentations, spreadsheets, basic project management, data and records management, etc. as defined within the scope of the role.May assist with overflow work from administrative and executive assistants, may also have receptionist responsibilities.
- Receives little instruction on daily work and general instructions on newly introduced assignments.
- Applies knowledge and independent judgment to complete a wide range of assignments and resolve problems.
- Provides guidance and training to other staff.
- Works on assignments that are moderately difficult, requiring judgment in resolving issues or in making recommendations.
- Applies knowledge of programmatic and administrative requirements.
- Frequent contacts include internal and external customers to gather information or provide information.
- Facilitates workflow for accurate completion of assignment/projects in accordance with work expectations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS(required unless otherwise designated.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum of three years of progressively responsible applicable experience in a professional office.
- Medical office experience preferred.
- Formal business and/or secretarial training or experience is preferred.
- Proficient in Windows based PC applications (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, projects and display flexibility in a fast paced and changing work environment.
- Ability to work with office equipment.
- Basic accounting skills may be preferred.
SOUTHWEST PHYSICAL/COGNITIVE REQUIREMENTS:
- Work requires normal amounts physical effort up to 66% of the time.
- Ability to lift objects weighing 50 lbs. or less.
- Work is performed under normal working conditions with adequate lighting and ventilation.
- Job duties frequently require intense concentration and attention to detail (34-65% of work time).
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.