Job ID: 3962
Location: Bellingham, WA
Work Type: Full Time
Shift Length: Variable
Benefit Eligibility: Full-time benefits
PeaceHealth is seeking a RN - Employee Health for a Full Time, Variable position.
New hire caregivers are eligible to receive a $7,500 Sign-On Bonus!
Establishes standards of practice in occupational health and works with the employee safety manager to ensure responsible management of employee health concerns.
1. Conducts post-offer immunization screenings, evaluates accident and illness incident reports, and assesses needs for education and immunizations according to specific job classifications.
2. Investigates and manages exposures to blood borne pathogens as well as other exposures to contagious diseases utilizing, comprehensive case management approach.
3. Maintains programs and services as required to remain in compliance with OSHA and JCAHO standards and mandates.
4. Participates in developing patient care aspects of onsite programs including development and implementation of policies and procedures to maintain the program.
5. Assists in the development and implementation of new policies and programs and continuous quality improvement activities.
6. Responsible for infectious disease prevention, surveillance and post exposure treatment and follow up.
7. Conducts new hire medical screening; TB screening; immunization of healthcare workers against specific illnesses.
8. Maintains confidential healthcare worker medical files.
9. Performs other duties as assigned.
ST. JOSEPH'S T PHYSICAL/COGNITIVE REQUIREMENTS:
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.