This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 3394
Location: Vancouver, WA
Work Type: Part Time
Shift Length: 10 Hours
Benefit Eligibility: Full-time benefits
PeaceHealth is seeking an experienced Endoscopy RN for a .875 FTE position in the Gastro- Endo Lab at Southwest Medical Center in Vancouver, Washington. In this role you will work seven 10-hour day shifts each two week pay period. Two years Endoscopy experience and a Washington State RN license is required.
We offer relocation assistance, and a comprehensive benefits with hourly pay starting at $40.15, more depending on experience.
PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center is a 450-bed level II trauma center hospital located in Vancouver, Washington, across the river from the Portland [Oregon] metropolitan area. Enjoy big city life or the serene countryside with easy access to an abundance of recreational and cultural amenities. Enjoy the benefit of no state income tax!
Provides professional nursing direct patient care in compliance with professional practice and unit standards. Promotes a collaborative, interdisciplinary approach towards patients, families and all members of the care delivery team.
1. Assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care needs.
2. Documents patient care in the healthcare record according to established standards.
3. Directs and delegates care to other team members in accordance with their education, credentials, and demonstrated competence.
4. Ensures own professional effectiveness through education and professional development.
5. Participates in the development of and maintains established hospital policies, procedures and objectives, quality improvement, safety, environmental and infection prevention program.
6. Performs other duties as assigned.
SOUTHWEST PHYSICAL/COGNITIVE REQUIREMENTS
This position is represented by a collective bargaining agreement. There may be more than one opening on this posting.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.