This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 3377
Location: Vancouver, WA
Work Type: Full Time
Shift Length: 12 Hours
Benefit Eligibility: Full-time benefits
PeaceHealth is seeking a Obstetrical Surgical Technologist - Labor & Delivery for a Full Time, Day position. Hourly compensation starts at $24.37, more depending on experience.
This position is responsible for assisting the Surgical team during operative procedures by performing a variety of technical duties to primarily assist in responsibility for the preparation and maintenance of the surgical sterile field for the obstetrical operative patient and/or her infant.
1. Arrange and inventories sterile set-up for operation and passes items as needed to the surgical team.
2. Understand and apply the principles of asepsis.Establish and maintain sterile field and assure team maintains sterile environment.
3. Assist in preparation and moving of patients.
4. Cleans, disinfects, and sterilizes instrumentation.Assists with clean-up and room turnover.
5. Access computer information as needed, such as preference lists and digital images.
6. Maintain unit supplies by requisitioning and receiving supplies then stocking patient rooms and supply areas to meet patient care needs. Inventory control.
7. Participates in all safety initiatives. Adheres to programs such as SCIP and SCOAP quality initiatives.
8. Performs other duties as assigned.
SOUTHWEST PHYSICAL/COGNITIVE REQUIREMENTS
This position is represented by a collective bargaining agreement. There may be more than one opening on this posting.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.