PeaceHealth is seeking a Licensed Behavioral Health Clinician to join the Transition Team as a therapist specializing in interventions for suicidal clients.
The Transition Team offers an opportunity to incorporate an evidence-based intervention approach working with high risk individuals.
This opportunity is part of a team that provides outreach and interventions to reduce barriers to care. This therapist will function as part of a dynamic team-based care approach that includes peer support specialists, case management, therapists, and prescriber. Clinical supervision and support are regularly provided.
- Provides individual and group therapy to patients with complex diagnostic presentations and treatment needs.
- Assesses, develops, implements and monitors a comprehensive plan of care through an interdisciplinary team process in conjunction with the patient and their self-identified natural supports.
- May provide case management, coordination with other treatment agencies or outside support services, outreach and engagement.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Masters’ in Social Work (MSW), Counseling, Psychology, or Marriage and Family Therapy.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in behavioral health.
- Experience in diagnosis and treatment of patients with complex mental health conditions.
- Experience provided clinical supervision to bachelors’ and masters’ level clinicians preferred.
- Both Licensed Clinical Social Workers and Licensed Professional Counselors are encouraged to apply.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required at date of hire.
- Valid Oregon Driver’s license required.
We offer a robust benefits package including:
- Generous Paid Time Off including temporary COVID-19 Time Off Bank
- Wellness plan with opportunity to earn up to $400 per year ($100 per quarter)
- Various health insurance plans available to customize your needs
- Employer paid basic life/disability insurance and retirement contributions
- Tuition Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Balance Discounts
- Work requires normal amounts of physical effort at least 66% of the time.
- Ability to lift objects weighing 30 lbs. or less.
- Work is performed under normal working conditions with adequate lighting and ventilation.
- Job duties frequently require intense concentration and attention to detail (34-65% of work time).
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.