PeaceHealth is seeking a Program Coordinator Care Management for a Full Time, Day position.
Oversees the coordination and administration of assigned aspects of ongoing Care Management programs, including their organization, implementation and monitoring. Leads initiatives, program development, integration activity and general program coordination activities. Ensures all functions are performed accurately and are consistent with current policy and practice. Under the direction of Care Management leadership, serves as the primary contact point on assigned activities with direct interaction the Care Management team and functional leaders. Evaluates ongoing use and performance of services, programs and/or processes. Works with a diverse group of caregivers to successfully plan and execute projects/programs ensuring alignment with the Care Management improvement priorities of PeaceHealth.
- Serves as program coordinator assigned Care Management programs and project management activities. Care Management programs may include process improvement initiatives, major operational initiatives and other programs within Care Management services.
- Meets regularly with Care Management leadership, operational partners and other stakeholders to map drivers, determine metrics for measuring success, align planning efforts and monitor status.
- Coordinates the full life cycle of projects from planning and analysis through implementation.
- Provides reports to executive, leadership and oversight teams on program status and initiative progress. Once defined by leadership, manages the scope of projects, including client priorities, resource needs and successful execution. Identifies barriers as they occur and works with leadership to resolve.
- Coordinates information from multiple data sources and provides regular updates to staff and leadership related to findings.
- Assists leadership in the maintenance and monitoring of procedures and best practices.
- Leads specialty collaboratives for the ongoing improvement, education and compliance with Clinical Excellence best practices.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (required unless otherwise designated)
- Bachelor’s or equivalent advanced degree in Healthcare Administration, Business Administration or other related healthcare field
- Project management certification preferred or minimum of three (3) years’ experience with performance improvement methods and processes
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools, including the use of templates and reporting writing.
- Knowledge of ambulatory or acute care patient flow processes and practices.
- Ability to effectively communicate clinical information.
- Strong analysis/problem solving skills.
- Strong organization skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, work independently or as part of an interdisciplinary team.
- Knowledge of nursing processes and practices.
- Expertise in individual and group education preferred.
- Ability to effectively communicate with other departments
- Ability to use office equipment and automated systems/applications/software proficiently.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.