This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 4162
Location: Vancouver, WA
Work Type: Full Time
Shift Length: 8 Hours
Benefit Eligibility: Full-time benefits
PeaceHealth is seeking a Manager Leave of Absence for a Full Time, Day position.
Responsible for providing compliance oversight and leadership in the development, implementation and coordination of the PeaceHealth Leave Program.
Provides a strong emphasis on collaboration with both internal clients/colleagues and external vendors to meet the strategic needs of the organization and proactively identify and responds to customer needs.
1. Oversees administration of Leave of Absence Programs and policies. Creates and/or streamlines and implements processes and tools for the PeaceHealth leave of absence programs.
2. Collaborates with the HRMS team to ensure successful vendor interfaces are in place for accurate data recording and reporting.
3. Supervises all aspects of the employee customer service operations related to leave matters.
Ensures efficient support of the operational transactions related to leaves of absence company policies and procedures.
4. Serves as the subject matter expert for the leave programs in alignment and under the general direction and guidance of System Vice President, HR Partner Organization and Legal.
5. Drives the implementation, communication, and administration of leave programs. Revises internal documents, policies and communications as necessary to ensure company compliance.
6. Reviews and analyzes program utilization. Makes recommendations on strategies to maintain cost effectiveness and implement changes and/or enhancements. Develops, generates and presents reports to analyze leave data and trends.
7. Builds and maintains strong working relationships with both internal and external clients, colleagues, and vendors. Ensures vendors adhere to established plans, deliver targeted results, meet agreed upon service levels and promptly address any caregiver issues that may arise.
8. Provides leadership and direction to the leave of absence team, creating and communicating a vision that motivates them to pursue high standards of excellence.
9. Performs other duties as assigned.
SHARED SERVICES PHYSICAL/COGNITIVE REQUIREMENTS:
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.