PeaceHealth is seeking a Quality Coordinator - Palliative Care for a Part Time, Day position. Hourly compensation starts at $22.96, more depending on experience.
Supports quality improvement initiatives within their assigned community. Ensures deadlines are met and projects are brought to successful completion. Assists in the planning, organization, and execution of quality improvement work. Engages with the analytics environment to support data driven decision making.
- Supports Quality Management System by assisting with internal auditing, observation of process, process mapping, and development of preventive and corrective action plans
- Provides support for Quality Management Committees and other quality committees as assigned.
- Coordinates information pulled from data sources and assists with design of data collection plans for key metrics and performance indicators.
- Coordinates review of requests for clarification and quality improvement concerns. Ensures appropriate delegation to achieve timely response
- Participates in the development, implementation, and administration of improvement initiatives.
- Designs and develops tracking documents to facilitate workflow for completion of assignments/projects using multiple computer applications and web-based tools.
- Plans, coordinates and facilitates support for quality, safety, and operational improvement initiatives managed within the department.
- Acts as resource to caregivers and management in project issues.
- Provides administrative support for leadership to facilitate the operation of the department in accordance with approved regulatory, quality and department standards.
- Partners with Patient Safety by participating in the Safety STOP program. Coordinates the on-call calendar
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree; or equivalent knowledge and skills obtained through a combination of education, training and experience that provides the caregiver with the ability to perform the job required.
- Minimum five years of related project coordination experience.
- Healthcare experience is preferred.
- Excellent computer skills including Web- based applications and Microsoft Office applications: Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Word.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent judgment in solving problems of a difficult procedural or technical nature.
- Excellent service orientation with both internal and external clients and a consistent commitment and ability to work with diverse work groups and individuals in a healing and compassionate manner.
- Professional demeanor and ability to perform under pressure.
- Basic knowledge of methods and techniques of data collection, research, and report preparation; ability to mine data and translate accurately.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
SYSTEM – PHYSICAL/COGNITIVE REQUIREMENTS:
- Work requires fairly light physical exertion from up to 65% of the time.
- Ability to lift objects weighing 30 lbs. or less.
- Work is performed under normal working conditions with adequate lighting and ventilation.
- Job duties frequently require intense concentration and attention to detail (up to 65% of work time).
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.