PeaceHealth is seeking a Manager Benefits - Rewards for a Full Time, Day position.
Manages the design, development, implementation and administration of system-wide benefits programs, including health, welfare, retirement, and other benefits and perquisites for caregivers (staff), executives and physicians. Includes a strong emphasis on collaboration with both internal clients/colleagues and external vendors to meet the strategic needs of the organization and proactively identify and responds to customer needs.
- Manages all aspects of the benefits offerings, including the development and maintenance of programs for health insurance, health management, welfare, retirement, employee assistance, time off, and tuition reimbursement. Partners closely with the leave administration team in managing overall absence programs.
- Ensures that all benefits are operated and maintained according to regulatory and PeaceHealth requirements. This includes operations, plan documents, vendor contracts, agreements, policies and procedures.
- Develops and measures appropriate program metrics to report on the impact and effectiveness of the benefits offerings and recommends, as appropriate, modifications to design and process to improve employee perceived value.
- Builds and maintains strong working relationships with both internal and external clients, colleagues, and vendors. Ensures vendors adhere to established plans, deliver targeted results, meet agreed upon service levels and promptly address any caregiver issues that may arise.
- Plans and develops communication pieces designed to effectively and consistently communicate both technical and programmatic details, as well as the value of rewards programs.
- Collaborates with HR Partners (HRPO), other HR Centers of Expertise (COE) and the HR Service Center (HRSC) to meet the strategic needs of the organization and proactively identify and respond to customer needs and facilitate effective implementation and understanding of benefits programs.
- Provides leadership and direction to the benefits staff, creating and communicating a vision that motivates them to pursue high standards of excellence. Recommends selection of staff, monitors and evaluates performance and accountability of staff. Evaluates competence and initiates performance improvement plans to develop staff, provides meaningful and constructive feedback.
- Develops leadership reporting related to benefit programs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, finance, business or related field; or equivalent knowledge and skills obtained through a combination of education, training and experience.
- Minimum of five years directly related experience required.
- Minimum of two years in a benefits leadership role.
- Experience in the development and delivery of benefits, including project management, required.
- Certified Benefits Professional (CBP) and/or Certified Employee Benefits Specialist (CEBS) and/or (Senior) Professional in Human Resources (PHR/SPHR) preferred.
REGION/LOCATION SPECIFIC NOTES
- Proficient expertise in MS Office programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) required.
- This position is part of the Rewards Center of Expertise (COE) and is physically located in the PeaceHealth Shared Services Center in Vancouver, WA.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.