This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 4554
Location: Vancouver, WA
Work Type: Full Time
Shift Length: 8 Hours
Benefit Eligibility: Full-time benefits
PeaceHealth is seeking a Financial Analyst - Revenue Integrity for a Full Time, Day position.
Collects, analyzes and prepares financial data, analyzes fiscal accounting and related systems, regulatory submissions, fiscal presentations for budget and reimbursement, and financial feasibility studies. Provides analytical services. Responsible for understanding the customer needs and translating them into analysis required, turning data into information.
1. Advise internal or external customers, as applicable, concerning financial implications of existing and proposed activities, resource allocation, setting and maintaining performance standards, pricing and contract negotiations, and financial implications of contemplated strategies and operating decisions, including assistance with business plans.
2. Provide regular financial reports and analysis to internal or external customers, as applicable, and assist those customers in understanding the reports and effectively utilizing them.
3. Develop and maintain business partner relationships including a detailed understanding of the business units/programs being served as applicable.
4. Provide ongoing financial and variation analysis that will assist management in enhancing operations.
5. Perform data validation and process verification to ensure accuracy and appropriateness of reported information.
6. Assists internal or external customers, as applicable, with their annual budget process, assuring coordination with region-wide planning processes. Assists with cost accounting process, planning process, assuring coordination with region wide planning processes.
7. Provides information that informs decision makers about the impact of payor contracts and governmental reimbursement systems.
9. Prepares special studies which analyze a specific part of the operations as directed.
10. Prepares and presents financial information to management as requested. Provides financial education as needed or requested.
11.Performs other duties as assigned.
REGION/LOCATION SPECIFIC NOTES
Additional responsibilities if assigned to Finance Departments:
Revenue Cycle positions:
SYSTEM PHYSICAL / COGNITIVE REQUIREMENTS
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.