Job ID: 3559
Location: Vancouver, WA
Work Type: Part Time
Shift Length: Other
Benefit Eligibility: Part-time benefits
PeaceHealth is seeking a Environmental Service Attendant I for a Part Time, Night position. Hourly compensation starts at $14.42, more depending on experience.
This position is responsible for the cleaning and sanitizing rooms, floors, fixtures and furnishings in assigned work area following established policies and procedures. Also, responsible for performing other miscellaneous housekeeping duties such as replenishing supplies.
1. Ensure that assigned areas are cleaned and disinfected according to departmental procedures. This may include dusting; mopping; vacuuming; spot cleaning carpets; washing walls, ceilings, furniture and fixtures; emptying trash; restocking supplies; washing and making beds.
2. May set up furniture in conference rooms.
3. Maintain housekeeping cart, restock paper receptacles, replace sharps containers, and orders supplies essential to the job. Clean and store equipment properly.
4. Respond to emergency cleaning needs or housekeeping requires in a timely manner.
5. In clinical areas, communicate with clinical personnel to determine priority of cleaning needs.
6. Performs other duties as assigned.
SOUTHWEST PHYSICAL/COGNITIVE REQUIREMENTS
This position is represented by a collective bargaining agreement. There may be more than one opening on this posting.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.