At PeaceHealth, Our Vision is that every person receives safe, compassionate care; every time, every touch. PeaceHealth Medical Group is seeking an outstanding Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker interested in joining the brand-new Cascade Behavioral Health outpatient practice in beautiful Vancouver, Washington. Our program is guided by a philosophy of trauma informed care approach. Regardless of the setting or program in which services are provided, each patient is assisted in articulating his or her goals, and in working toward those goals through recognizing and building upon existing strengths. Candidates with experience are preferred.
- Join a team of Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Licensed Clinical Social Workers, and Nurse Practitioners. With constant access and support from the clinic manager who is also a behavioral health psychologist. Along with collaboration from the behavioral health clinicians integrated into the PeaceHealth primary care practices throughout Southwest Washington.
- Clinic Hours: Monday through Friday, open 8:00 am to 8:00 pm with Tele-Psych incorporated. A flexible four to five day work week and no call expectations.
- This clinic was selected to preserve the confidentiality of the patients who participate in the program. Each clinician will have their own office to protect the patient’s confidentiality. This will be one of PeaceHealth’s first clinics with a self-pay option.
- Coordinate and oversee the plan of care and service delivery of behavioral health consumers across the continuum of illness; promotes effective utilization and monitoring of health care resources; and work collaboratively with the interdisciplinary team to achieve optimal clinical outcomes. Provide services to consumers with self-pay, commercial insurance, Medicare and Medicaid.
Experience and Education:
- Licensed Independent Counselor of Social Work and Masters’ in Social Work (MSW).
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required at date of hire.
- Minimum of one year of experience as a Licensed Social Worker.
- Experience in diagnosis and treatment of patients with complex mental health conditions.
- Experience providing clinical supervision of bachelors’ and masters’ level clinicians preferred.
- Previous leadership training or experience preferred.
- Click here to view: PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center and community profile. They are one of the largest employers in Clark County. Last year there were more than 224k outpatient clinic visits. Over 850 active medical providers with most specialty services provided locally.
PeaceHealth Benefits and Culture:
- Competitive compensation, Relocation assistance, CME reimbursement, and fully paid Malpractice insurance
- EPIC EMR
- Two excellent health coverage options plus vision and dental
- Exceptional retirement plans plus optional supplemental plans
- Employee Wellness Program with FitBit options and up to $400 in incentives for healthy lifestyles
- Integrated physician-led medical group
To learn more about working at PeaceHealth about the benefits offered, or for more information about PeaceHealth please visit our homepage www.peacehealth.org/careers.
Get a feeling for the Spirit of PeaceHealth through this three-minute video, and visit us on Facebook or LinkedIn!