At PeaceHealth, Our Vision is that every person receives safe, compassionate care; every time, every touch. PeaceHealth Medical Group is seeking an outstanding Lead Psychologist interested in joining the Regional Cancer Center in beautiful Vancouver, Washington. Our clinic is centrally located on the campus of Southwest Medical Center, partnering with clinicians in Oncology, Palliative Care and Hospice. Each patient is assisted in articulating his or her goals, and in working toward those goals through recognizing and building upon existing strengths. Preference for candidates with three to five years of experience working with Oncology medically compromised patients.
- Join a team of several Oncologists and Caregivers in the Regional Cancer Center. Along with collaboration and support from the PeaceHealth behavioral health clinicians integrated throughout Southwest Washington.
- This full-time role will encompass both Cancer Care and OB behavioral health services. With responsibilities for providing clinical supervision for behavioral health clinicians in various neighboring departments. Assisting patients with social worker functionalities for community resources. Coordinate and oversee the plan of care and service delivery of behavioral health consumers across the continuum of illness; promotes effective utilization and monitoring of health care resources; and work collaboratively with the interdisciplinary team to achieve optimal clinical outcomes. Provide services to consumers with self-pay, commercial insurance, Medicare and Medicaid.
- Clinic Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm and a schedule of a four to five day work week with no call expectations.
- Fully accredited by the Commission on Cancer, with the maximum number of commendations.
- Southwest Medical Center is the only Center in Clark County to use integrated IGRT/CBCT for precise treatment targeting and recognized as a center of excellence for Accelerated Partial Breast Irradiation. The Regional Cancer Center offers CyberKnife radiosurgery, Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy and High Dose Radiation. We utilize state of the art national and pharmaceutical research studies.
Experience and Education:
- A PsyD or PhD is required for this opportunity.
- Preference for three to five years working alongside Oncology patients.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required at date of hire.
- Experience in diagnosis and treatment of patients with complex mental health conditions.
- Experience provided clinical supervision to bachelors’ and masters’ level clinicians preferred.
- Previous leadership training or experience preferred.
- Click here to view: PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center and community profile. SWMC is one of the largest employers in Clark County. Last year there were more than 224k outpatient clinic visits and there are over 850 active medical providers with most specialty services provided locally.
PeaceHealth Benefits and Culture:
- Competitive compensation plus signing bonus
- Relocation assistance, CME reimbursement, fully paid Malpractice insurance
- EPIC EMR
- Two excellent health coverage options plus vision and dental
- Exceptional retirement plans plus optional supplemental plans
- Employee Wellness Program with FitBit options and up to $400 in incentives for healthy lifestyles
- Integrated physician-led medical group
To learn more about working at PeaceHealth about the benefits offered, or for more information about PeaceHealth please visit our homepage www.peacehealth.org/careers.
Get a feeling for the Spirit of PeaceHealth through this three-minute video, and visit us on Facebook or LinkedIn!
For more information please contact, Lyndse Neppl: [email protected]