At PeaceHealth, Our Vision is that every person receives safe, compassionate care; every time, every touch.
PeaceHealth Medical Group is seeking an outstanding Psychologist - Lead in PeaceHealth Medical Group’s Fisher's Landing Family Medicine Clinic and neighboring primary care clinics in beautiful Vancouver, WA. The Ideal candidate will have experience with the AIMS Collaborative Care Model or Behavioral Health Integration.
- Responsible for providing clinical supervision and training to MSW level providers. Assists with ensuring that departmental goals are achieved, timelines met and service excellence provided in all aspects of work. Subject matter expert.
- Coordinates and oversees the plan of care and service delivery of behavioral health consumers across the continuum of illness; promotes effective utilization and monitoring of health care resources; and works collaboratively with the interdisciplinary team to achieve optimal clinical outcomes. Provide services to consumers with commercial insurance and Medicaid and Medicare.
- As a core member of the collaborative care team, responsible for coordinating the day-to-day clinical functions for assigned area. Assists with ensuring that departmental goals are achieved, timelines met and service excellence provided in all aspects of work. Subject matter expert in behavioral health integration, specifically in the AIMS Collaborative Care Model.
- Coordinates and oversees the plan of care and service delivery of behavioral health consumers across the continuum of illness; promotes effective utilization and monitoring of health care resources; and works collaboratively with the interdisciplinary team to achieve optimal clinical outcomes. Provide services to consumers with commercial insurance and Medicaid.
- Assign work; plan and manage priorities, provide technical assistance, oversee staff schedules, monitor quality of work, monitor team projects, mentor staff, provide constructive
- Provide feedback, oversee staff training, ensure quality improvement, provide leadership feedback on staff performance, and assist with goal setting for the team.
- Support the mental and physical health care of patients on an assigned patient caseload. Closely coordinate care with the patient’s medical provider, and when appropriate, other mental health providers.
- Provide clinical leadership to team of mental health providers, meeting regularly to ensure model fidelity around collaborative care and to provide evidence based clinical support and guidance.
- Assess, develop, implement and monitor a comprehensive plan of care through an interdisciplinary team process in conjunction with the patient and their self-identified natural supports.
- Systematically track treatment response and monitor patients for changes in clinical symptoms; support psychotropic medication management as prescribed by medical providers.
- Provide brief behavioral interventions using evidence-based techniques such as behavioral activation, problem-solving treatment, motivational interviewing, or other evidence-based treatments as appropriate. Provide urgent/crisis evaluations, interventions, and safety planning.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- PhD or PsyD in clinical psychology or related field required.
EXPERIENCE / TRAINING:
- Clinical supervision experience. Experience in diagnosis and treatment of patients with complex mental health conditions.
- Experience providing clinical supervision to doctoral and masters’ level clinicians required.
- Experience with Behavioral Health Integration and/or Collaborative Care preferred.
- Experience with AIMS Collaborative Model highly desired.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required at date of hire.
- Interpersonal skills to obtain and interpret information appropriate to patients’ needs and age as required for assessment range of treatment, and patient care.
- Proficiency with DSM-5 diagnoses and best practice treatment interventions for a variety of behavioral health conditions.
- Demonstrated ability to promote positive interpersonal relationships and patient/family centered work environment.
- Knowledge and adherence to APA.
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office applications and documenting in electronic medical records.
- Effective prioritization skills.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility. For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.
For more information please contact, Lyndse Neppl: [email protected]