Staffing Coordinator - PFS Admitting
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 4455
Location: Vancouver, WA
Work Type: Full Time
Shift Length: 8 Hours
Benefit Eligibility: Full-time benefits
PeaceHealth is seeking a Staffing Coordinator - PFS Admitting for a Full Time, Day position. Hourly compensation starts at $20.88, more depending on experience.
- Responsible for coordinating all functions of scheduling and staffing. In some communities, may also be responsible for attendance data reconciliation and transfer center functions.
- Prepare and maintain program and/or unit/department schedules including inputting schedules into the staffing/scheduling system.
- Assure all changes to schedule are in accordance with organizational policies and alert manager when out of compliance. Promote adherence to bargaining unit agreements in scheduling and staffing practices if applicable.
- Function as a resource to appropriate management team for efficient use of staffing/scheduling system.
- Communicate effectively with staff, supervisors and managers. Communicate issues to leadership as necessary.
- May coordinate education schedules as requested.
- May complete payroll as assigned and assure accurate payroll function for caregivers.
- If responsible for attendance data reconciliation, verifies accuracy of timesheets with schedules and reconciles all attendance data.
- May participate in analyzing and interpreting data to ensure optimal staffing in the unit/department.
- Work closely with managers to provide productivity and statistical reports as requested.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Relevant college coursework preferred.
- Minimum of two years of experience in hospital staffing, scheduling, and/or time and attendance recording preferred.
- Customer service experience in a healthcare setting preferred.
- Previous secretarial experience preferred.
For Home Health/Hospice:
- Minimum of one year Home Health/Hospice experience or equivalent staffing and scheduling experience in another healthcare area required.
- Skill in problem solving and organizing and disseminating information
- Strong customer service/caregiver relations skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficient computer/keyboarding skills including MS Office applications and other applicable software
- Ability to multi-task and work in an environment with multiple interruptions and successful follow through is a must.
SOUTHWEST PHYSICAL/COGNITIVE REQUIREMENTS:
- Work requires normal amounts of physical effort at least 66% of the time.
- Ability to lift objects weighing 30 lbs. or less.
- Work is performed under normal working conditions with adequate lighting and ventilation.
- Duties require the ability to concentrate and pay close attention to detail (more than 65% of work time).
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.