This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 4839
Location: Eugene, OR
Work Type: Per Diem - Relief
Shift Length: 12 Hours
Benefit Eligibility: Select benefits
PeaceHealth is seeking a LPN Clinic in Urgent Care for a per diem, variable shift position. Hourly compensation starts at $22.19, more depending on experience.
Responsible for ensuring delivery of quality nursing care to clinic patients as directed by physicians and other healthcare providers. The Clinic LPN functions as a core member of the interdisciplinary care team and fulfills/shares the roles and responsibilities of rooming nurse, resource nurse, and clinical support nurse in the ambulatory patient care setting.
* Assess and implement patient care under supervision. Prepares patient for examination.
* Document patient care in health record according to department standards.
* Ensures own professional effectiveness through continued education and professional development.
* Obtains and conveys information to and from patients, pharmacies, and other providers as directed and supervised by a licensed provider; may obtain referral authorizations for treatment as directed by provider.
* Under the oversight of provider and aligned with applicable state regulations within the LPN scope of practice, may be responsible for telephone triage using age specific triage protocol books and computerized resources.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* Graduate of an accredited State Board of Nursing LPN program.
* Licensed Practical Nurse - Oregon
* Basic Life Support
-One year clinical experience as an LPN preferred.
-Demonstrated knowledge of and ability to apply age specific principles of growth and development and life stages to meet each patient’s needs.
-Basic computer skills required including familiarity with MS Office applications.
-Must have cooperative working and interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide variety of patients, families and staff.
-Effective prioritization skills with the ability to manage multiple clinical tasks at one time.
-Must be well organized, detail oriented, flexible and able to function independently.
Work requires frequent exposure to minor cold, heat, poor ventilation or sharp instruments. Reasonably anticipated exposure to blood and body fluids once per month or more. Job duties frequently require intense concentration and attention to detail (up to 65% of work time). Work requires moderate physical exertion more than 65% of the time.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.