PeaceHealth is seeking a Program Manager of Technology Solutions Partners for a Full Time, Day position.
Partners with the technology leadership team, business sponsors and other key stakeholders in identifying and implementing continuous improvement programs. Responsible for managing program implementation and ensuring all functions are performed accurately and consistent with current policy, practice and contracts. Serves as the primary contact point on these activities with direct interaction with leadership. Evaluates ongoing performance and compliance of implemented, programs and/or processes.
- Partners with technology and operational leaders and stakeholders to identify and prioritize improvement initiatives and align planning efforts.
- Identifies and onboards project resources, managing the team and work activities from inception through implementation. Manages multiple program and teams.
- Plans, schedules and manages project timelines and ensures timely communication with leaders and stakeholders
- Ensures policies, procedures and related materials are developed to support each program and where appropriate, establishes a transition of support for ongoing ownership of the process.
- Evaluates performance of programs implemented, advises leadership on findings and recommends strategies for improvement.
- Leads specialty collaboratives for the ongoing improvement, education and compliance with standards.
- Resolves and/or escalates issues.
- Creates and supports an environment that fosters and supports teamwork.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Five years’ experience implementing and leading improvement programs in IT and/or Healthcare field.
- Experience in IT and/or healthcare preferred.
- Certification in PMP, Prince2, ITIL Lean or similar methodologies preferred.
- Strong analytical, organizational and people skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to make decisions within usually confined situations.
- Project Management experience
- Demonstrated leadership skills and ability to communicate verbally and in writing to customers, providers and peers.
- Proficient in use of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, MS Project).
- Understanding of HIPAA rules and regulations preferred.
- Ability to work both independently and interdependently with staff and team members with limited supervision
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Proactive and assertive conflict resolution skills
SYSTEM PHYSICAL/COGNITIVE REQUIREMENTS:
- Work requires fairly light physical exertion from up to 65% of the time.
- Ability to lift objects weighing 30 lbs. or less.
- Work is performed under normal working conditions with adequate lighting and ventilation.
- Job duties frequently require intense concentration and attention to detail (up to 65% of work time).
PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, Wash., is a not-for-profit Catholic health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon, and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 16,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 900 providers and 10 medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest. In 1890, the Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace founded what has become PeaceHealth. Today, PeaceHealth is the legacy of its founding Sisters and continues with a spirit of respect, stewardship, collaboration and social justice in fulfilling its Mission.
We offer competitive compensation, a robust benefits package and a collaborative, Mission-driven work environment! To learn more about working at PeaceHealth and the community please visit our homepage: www.careers.peacehealth.org
Get a feeling for the Spirit of PeaceHealth through this three-minute video, and visit us on Facebook or LinkedIn!
Questions? Review our Employment FAQ or email [email protected]. Please note this email does not accept resumes or applications.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.