Director Strategy - Enterprise Planning
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 4979
Location: Vancouver, WA
Work Type: Full Time
Shift Length: 8 Hours
Benefit Eligibility: Full-time benefits
Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
PeaceHealth is seeking a Director Strategy - Enterprise Planning, for a Full Time, Day position.
This role reports directly to the System VP Strategy & Community Health and will have no direct reports.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
WHAT YOU'LL BRING:
- Direct, control and be accountable for leading the strategic enterprise planning initiatives and activities across PeaceHealth. In addition, serves as the strategy leader for the assigned network.
- Develop long and short-term business strategies, operational plans and oversees implementation.
- Manage the design, structure, development and planning issues within scope of direction.
- Ensure quality, service and regulatory compliance for areas of responsibility.
- Plan and manage the annual planning process and provides high level strategy monitoring, project and portfolio management, and enterprise risk and scenario planning to facilitate and direct the decision making of PeaceHealth’s growth initiatives, including new ventures.
- Ensure understanding of the organizational business, strategic and operational planning needs in support of the Mission, Vision and Values of PeaceHealth.
- Provide knowledge, leadership, facilitation, communication, and project structure/plan to drive effective, efficient and collaborative enterprise planning initiatives, information, reports, and projects.
- Collaborate as a thought partner with Network leadership and stakeholders to understand challenges, formulate creative options and implement measurable solutions to drive growth opportunities.
- Plan and manages the annual planning process at the system and network levels.
- Partner with the strategy department leadership and strategic intelligence team to develop and prepare all necessary materials for strategy meetings. Serve as facilitator for strategy development meetings.
- Work with consultants to manage consulting engagements related to strategic plans. Serve as the point person for strategic data requests for outside to develop financial projections associated with the integrated strategic and financial plan and consulting firms, working with necessary leaders and analysts to harvest information in an appropriate timeframe.
- Manage the strategy execution software tool and ensures appropriate utilization. Gather performance data to ensure successful execution of strategies. Escalate off-track strategic initiatives. Generate reports and dashboards to show strategic progress.
- Drive forward the portfolio of strategic projects. Manage select strategic initiatives on an as-needed basis. Work with internal and external subject matter experts to execute partnership and affiliation deals as directed by leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Economics or related field required.
- Master’s degree is strongly preferred.
- Minimum of 5-yrs of management experience is required.
- Minimum of 7-yrs of strategic planning, consulting and/or business development experience is required.
- Experience working in a high performing culture and matrix structure required.
- Hospital or health care related administration experience preferred.
- Experience working with leadership in large, complex not-for-profit healthcare organization preferred.
- Experience in leading and implementing joint ventures, alliances, partnerships, mergers and acquisitions preferred.
- Consulting experience is preferred.
- Ability to deliver financial results for areas of accountability.
- Ability to act in a consulting capacity.
- Ability to formulate and operationalize new concepts and ideas for improvement.
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple demands and short time frames.
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills.
- Strong negotiation, analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.