PeaceHealth is seeking a Manager of Enterprise Applications for a Full Time, Day position.
Responsible for the operations of the day to day operations of the department, providing communications and/or data such as reports, etc. to internal and external stakeholders/customers, ensure compliance with regulatory requirements, ensure goals are met, provide status updates, results and conduct analysis as necessary. This position will be responsible for the supervision of assigned staff.Ensures the continuity of information technology services through the organization through planning, technical leadership and project coordination for applications.
- Manages daily function of assigned area, ensure continuity of services, and prepares long and short-range goals for software application selection, systems development and acquisition of resources to meet corporate objectives. Ensures quality of services provided. Develops and implements policies and procedures for assigned area. Analyzes system integration, interoperability and resource requirements for supporting software applications.
- Responsible for the supervision of assigned staff; duties include hire, train, mentor, corrective actions, maintenance of work schedules, authorizing time off requests, and performance evaluations. Responsible for analyzing resource requirements of the department, and developing recommendations for staffing levels with supporting justification documentation. Responsible for assisting with the department budget, tracking expenditures, purchase of office supplies, etc. with budget authority as delegated for assigned areas.
- Manage day to day relationships with software application vendors and associated consultant.
- Stay abreast of the latest developments in information technology. Ability to apply new information technology to enhanced user productivity and continuing process improvements.
- Analyzes business needs using a broad based understanding of systems relationships, estimating work required task by task, determining the sequence, assigning tasks to staff and overseeing detailed project/work plan.
- Acts as a liaison to customers and other leaders to support process improvement and data analysis needs. Analyzes business requirement and prepares detailed system design specifications and cost/benefit analysis. Responsible for timely communication to customers regarding system/process changes, training updates and other pertinent related information.
- Oversight off testing requirements and detailed schedules for system testing, user acceptance testing and production implementation by using established procedures.
- Partners with customer support areas to assure service levels are being met. Monitor support levels and works closely with customer to resolve issues or conflicts.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Bachelors’ Degree in relevant field, equivalent education/experience may substitute for degree. Masters’ Degree preferred.
- Minimum of five or more years’ experience in information technology field with at least three years of supervisory, lead or administrative project leadership experience.
- Knowledge of current applications and trends in information technology.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of relevant systems.
- Experience with system analysis, requirements, design, configuration, testing, deployment and process/quality improvement.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to exercise strong judgment in analyzing, appraising, evaluating and solving problems of a difficult procedural, organizational, administrative or technical nature.
REGIONAL/LOCATION SPECIFIC NOTES
Business Applications Teams
- Knowledge/experience of business applications that supports the corporate/systems services which includes but is not limited to Accounting, Finance, Supply Chain, Human Resources and Revenue Cycle.
Clinical Applications Teams
- Knowledge/experience of clinical application that supports inpatient/outpatient clinical services which includes but is not limited to Surgery, Emergency Department, Perioperative, Nursing, Pharmacy, Tracking and Therapies.
Ancillary Applications Teams
- Knowledge/experience of clinical application that supports inpatient/outpatient clinical services which includes but is not limited to Imaging, Cardiology, Oncology, Medical Records, Coding and Transcription/Dictation.
McKesson Applications Teams
- Knowledge/experience of clinical and business application that supports inpatient/outpatient clinical services which includes but is not limited to Surgery, Emergency Department, Perioperative, Nursing, Pharmacy, Tracking, Therapies, Medical Records, Coding, Transcription/Dictation and Revenue Cycle.
SYSTEM - PHYSICAL/COGNITIVE REQUIREMENTS:
- Work requires fairly light physical exertion from up to 65% of the time.
- Ability to lift objects weighing 30 lbs. or less.
- Work is performed under normal working conditions with adequate lighting and ventilation.
- Job duties frequently require intense concentration and attention to detail (up to 65% of work time).
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.