PeaceHealth is seeking a LPN Quality Reviewer - Home & Community Care for a Full Time, Day position. Hourly compensation starts at $22.96, more depending on experience.
Responsible for the quality review of all OASIS admission documents and Plan of Care to ensure CMS program compliance is met. Works closely with the System Director of Clinical Home & Community along with Home Health leadership to promote regulatory compliance and excellent patient outcomes and reimbursement. Serves as a consultant, auditor and Oasis expert to Home Health staff across the PeaceHealth system.
- Ensures the timely review and processing of Home Health OASIS discharge document.
- Serves as a stakeholder in determining appropriate OASIS scoring for correct home health reimbursement.
- Collaborates with leadership & OASIS Review RNs to audit and analyze performance trends in OASIS accuracy; assist in determining learning needs for clinical staff.
- Educates and provides feedback to clinical staff regarding correct completion of OASIS discharge document.
- Ensures review of OASIS data items and ensures OASIS based process measures and OASIS based outcome measures to positively impact Home Health Five Star score.
- Ensures regulatory compliance with OASIS conventions.
- Ensures timely processing of OASIS to meet CMS guidelines and CMS billing requirements.
- Promotes evidence-based practice care and documentation of skilled care.
- Reviews all assigned OASIS discharge tasks on a daily basis.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must be a Licensed Practical Nurse in Alaska, Washington, & Oregon.
- Minimum 1-year experience in Home Health preferred
- Experience with EPIC EMR system preferred
- OASIS Certified Preferred.
- Must complete OASIS Certification within 1 year of starting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including sensitivity to other cultures and ethnicities.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Previous training experience and curriculum design a plus.
- Must possess excellent ability for conceptual thinking, good listening, problem resolution and planning skills.
- Must possess excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work with basic office equipment.
- Ability to work well independently and in a remote environment.
REGIONAL/LOCATION SPECIFIC NOTES
- Work requires normal exertion up to 65% of the time.
- Ability to lift objects weighing 30 lbs. or less.
- Work is performed under normal working conditions with adequate lighting and ventilation.
- Job duties frequently require intense concentration and attention to detail (34-65% of work time).
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.