PeaceHealth is seeking a Director Strategy - Strategic Intelligence in Vancouver, WA, for a Full Time, Day position.
Seeking a Director Strategy - Strategic Intelligence to:
Direct, control and be accountable for leading the strategic intelligence initiatives and activities across PeaceHealth. In addition, serves as the strategy leader for the assigned network. Develops long and short-term business strategies, operational plans and oversees implementation. Manages the design, structure, development and planning issues within scope of direction. Responsible for quality, service and regulatory compliance for areas of responsibility.
Provides high level market intelligence reporting, market research, economics and financial analysis, market scans, and financial forecasting and modeling to facilitate and direct the decision making of PeaceHealth’s growth initiatives, including new ventures. Ensures understanding of the organizational business, strategic and operational planning needs in support of the Mission, Vision and Values of PeaceHealth.
- Provides knowledge, leadership, facilitation, communication, and project structure/plan to drive effective, efficient and collaborative strategic intelligence initiatives, information, reports, and projects.
- Collaborates as a thought partner with Network leadership and stakeholders to understand challenges, formulate creative options and implement measurable solutions to drive growth opportunities.
- Collaborates with business development staff to compile and report on key physician and market developments.
- Conducts research and interviews and provides insights into the compilation of new market entrants and exits.
- Partners with system leadership and manages ad hoc requests for information about established and frontier markets.
- Develops organizational understanding of macro and micro economic trends and their associated predicted impacts on PeaceHealth.
- Works with Enterprise Planning team to compile necessary market scans (including internal and external data) to help facilitate annual planning cycle at the system and network levels.
- Supervises assigned caregivers; to include hire, train, mentor, corrective actions, work schedules, time off requests, and performance evaluations.
- Assists with department budget, tracking expenditures, purchase of office supplies, etc. with budget authority as delegated for assigned areas.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Economics or related field required.
- Master’s degree is strongly preferred.
- Minimum of 7 years of strategic planning, consulting and/or business development experience is required.
- Minimum of 5 years of management experience is required.
- Experience working in a high performing culture and matrix structure required.
- Hospital or health care related administration experience preferred.
- Experience working with leadership in large, complex not-for-profit healthcare organization preferred
- Experience in leading and implementing joint ventures, alliances, partnerships, mergers and acquisitions preferred.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.