This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 5312
Location: Vancouver, WA
Work Type: Full Time
Shift Length: 8 Hours
Benefit Eligibility: Full-time benefits
PeaceHealth is seeking an Administrative Specialist III - Facilities for a Full Time, Day position. Hourly compensation starts at $18.99, more depending on experience.
Responsible for providing diverse clerical and/or administrative support in a variety of settings; work may include but is not limited to planning, organizing and coordinating communications, presentations, spreadsheets, basic project management, data and records management, etc. as defined within the scope of the role. May assist with overflow work from administrative and executive assistants, may also have receptionist responsibilities.
1. Receives little instruction on daily work and general instructions on newly introduced assignments.
2. Applies knowledge and independent judgment to complete a wide range of assignments and resolve problems.
3. Provides guidance and training to other staff.
4. Works on assignments that are moderately difficult, requiring judgment in resolving issues or in making recommendations.
5. Applies knowledge of programmatic and administrative requirements.
6. Frequent contacts include internal and external customers to gather information or provide information.
7. Facilitates workflow for accurate completion of assignment/projects in accordance with work expectations.
8. Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (required unless otherwise designated.)
EDUCATION: High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
• Minimum of three years of progressively responsible applicable experience in a professional office.
• Medical office experience preferred.
• Formal business and/or secretarial training or experience is preferred.
• Proficient in Windows based PC applications (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong organizational and analytical skills.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities, projects and display flexibility in a fast paced and changing work environment.
• Ability to work with office equipment.
• Basic accounting skills may be preferred.
COMMUNITY/LOCATION SPECIFIC NOTES Shared Services Reception: Ability to lift 35 lbs with occasional lifting up to 50 lbs is required.
PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, Wash., is a not-for-profit Catholic health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon, and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 16,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 900 providers and 10 medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest. In 1890, the Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace founded what has become PeaceHealth. Today, PeaceHealth is the legacy of its founding Sisters and continues with a spirit of respect, stewardship, collaboration and social justice in fulfilling its Mission.
We offer competitive compensation, a robust benefits package and a collaborative, Mission-driven work environment! To learn more about working at PeaceHealth and the community please visit our homepage: www.careers.peacehealth.org
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.