PeaceHealth is seeking a RN Home Care Clinical Liaison - Home Health for a Full Time, Day position. Hourly compensation starts at $38.83, more depending on experience.
Responsible for providing: direct skilled nursing care and coordination/management of patient admitted to home health services; discharge planning assistance from local hospitals; regularly scheduled community education to targeted referrals source audiences. Assists with community referrals, liaison with local facilities and clinics. Provides awareness and education to the community at large regarding home health services and intake process.
- Attends Care Coordination rounds at SHMC RB and SHMC UD.
- Weekly visits to other regional hospitals and clinics expected.
- Interpersonal, relationship, and communication skills essential in articulating services to patients, support person, physicians, hospital representatives, and community partners.
- Meets with staff at community sights regarding Home Health education and referrals (flexibility in schedule essential).
- Provides education (including developing informational handouts as needed) and [providing-delete] in-services to LTC, community, regional clinics and local hospitals.
- Strong skills and knowledge in conducting OASIS reviews, HH eligibility requirements, community resources, and Face-to-Face assessment requirements.
- Performs Intake and direct patient care duties/responsibilities of an Home Health RN as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program required.
- BSN preferred.
- Minimum of two years Home Health experience and understanding of available resources within PeaceHealth required.
- Liaison experience preferred.
- Ability to tailor or design process to meet immediate needs of clients.
- Current registered nurse licensure in the state of Oregon required.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required at date of hire.
- Valid state driver’s license and auto insurance required.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office application as well as any Hospice specific clinical computer applications required to perform the work.
- Highly motivated with self initiative.
EUGENE PHYSICAL/COGNITIVE REQUIREMENTS:
- Work requires active physical exertion up to 66% of the time
- Ability to lift objects weighing 80 lbs. or less.
- Work requires frequent exposure to minor cold, heat, poor ventilation or sharp instruments; reasonably anticipated exposure to blood and body fluids once per month or more.
- Job duties frequently require intense concentration or attention to detail (34-65% of work time).
- Job duties may require use of additional PPE such as eye shield, respirator and mask.
This position is represented by a collective bargaining agreement. There may be more than one opening on this posting.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.