PeaceHealth is seeking a Sys Dir Clinically Integrated Network for a Full Time, Day position.
Responsible for supporting the Clinically Integrated Network (CIN) and Direct Contracting Entity (DCE).Responsible for the day-to-day oversight and operations of the CIN and DCE. The CIN and DCE are separate legal entities with some aligned goals and governance.
- Operationalizes both the CIN and DCE infrastructure including teams in finance, analytics, IT, post-acute care, provider relations and marketing.
- Establishes data tracking methods and reports to monitor ongoing network performance against defined financial and clinical goals in collaboration with Sys CFO and contracting teams.
- Oversees and ensures compliance with regulatory and payor contract requirements.
- Assists the Chief Medical Executive and system contracting teams in complying with all CMS DCE requirements and responds to all data requests in a timely way.
- Develops, implements and monitors budgets and provides regular updates to leadership.
- Works directly with payors and other CIN stakeholders to effectively negotiate risk-based contracts.
- Oversees practice recruitment efforts and onboarding activities as they join the CIN including written participation agreements, milestone tracking and deployment of practice transformation resources.
- Oversees the design, launch and implementation of clinical performance improvement initiatives that align with risk-based contracts that include the creation and dissemination of ongoing clinical and aggregate data reports to support CIN board decision making, practice transformation efforts and overall financial transparency.
- Supports and attends CIN / DCE board and committee meetings including meeting facilitation and content creation as needed.
- Develops the roadmap for CIN and DCE meeting cadence throughout the year and holds teams accountable to deliverables and performance expectations.
- Identifies and hires CIN / DCE operation staff and provides leadership, development, coaching and mentoring to the following teams: finance, practice transformation, post-acute care management and provider liaison.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, healthcare, or related field required.
- Master’s degree in business or healthcare management preferred.
- Minimum of seven years of experience in healthcare leadership.
- Significant experience leading a cross-functional team in a matrixed environment.
- Significant experience leading successful program implementation in a managed care / value-based care environment.
- Skill and experience managing complex, high-profile projects with a variety of stakeholders.
- Strong understanding of value-based care, clinical integration and ambulatory operations.
- Strong financial acumen and experience with budget creation and quality metrics management.
- Ability to build relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including health system leadership, community physicians and the CIN / DCE Board of Managers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate with and motivate others.
- Some local travel and ability to attend evening meetings required.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.