PeaceHealth is seeking a Privilege Mapping Coordinator for a Full Time, Day position. Hourly compensation starts at $27.78, more depending on experience.
Position acts as a content expert to map privileging detail from old forms to new forms and ensure that ICD-10 and CPT codes are appropriately assigned in accordance with national and organizational standards.
- Correlates privileges from old privileging forms to new privileging forms to eliminate the need for providers to reapply for privileges on new forms.
- Ensures appropriate ICD-10 and CPT codes are associated with new privilege mapping structure.
- Develops a detailed privilege mapping spreadsheet that correlates old privileges to new
- Writes custom SQL reports and/or uses existing reports, as needed, to confirm historical provider privilege activity.
- Develops a scalable infrastructure to allow for easy additions and changes to support new and evolving medical care and treatments
- Assists with warm handoff, of new privileging structure, to the Analytic Services Team to support changes to existing reports and Tableau dashboard.
- Combination of education and experience that provides the caregiver with the requisite knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the job required.
- Three years ICD-10, DRG methodology and HCPCS/CPT coding, regulatory Medicare, Medicaid and third party regulations experience required.
- SQL Report development experience required.
- Strong background in data manipulation and transformation using Microsoft Excel and Access required.
- Coding Certification or Registered Health Information Administrator (RHIA) certification preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including sensitivity to other cultures and ethnicities.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to stay focused on the big-picture project goal.
- Ability to work collaboratively with Medical Staff Leadership
- Previous training experience and curriculum design a plus.
- Possess excellent ability for conceptual thinking, good listening, problem resolution and planning skills.
- Possess excellent organizational skills.
- Computer skills in Outlook and Microsoft Office, and other graphic design tools. Knowledge of PeaceHealth EHR and SM/3M software preferred.
- Ability to work with basic office equipment.
- Ability to work well independently and in a remote environment.
REGIONAL/LOCATION SPECIFIC NOTES
- Remote work environment required
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.