PeaceHealth is seeking a Community Liaison - Ambulatory Administration for a Full Time, Day position. Hourly compensation starts at $30.57, more depending on experience.
Provides an interface between physicians, skilled nursing facilities, assisted living facilities, and group family homes in region. Develops and implements a program to contact all potential referral sources in the region. Primary focus is growing home health, hospice, palliative care, and home infusion business lines.
- Identifies all potential referral sources in the region. Develops and implements a program to contact all potential referral sources in a region.
- Establishes relationship building programs between Home and Community Care and potential referral sources. Establishes programs to educate referral sources on Home and Community Care services.
- Maintains relationships with referral sources in the region.
- Acts as liaison to referral sources and addresses their needs and concerns pertaining to Home and Community Care services.
- Identifies and assesses opportunities for collaboration with referral sources.
- Ensures growth of Home and Community Care services outside of our acute care hospitals.
- Coordinates and communicates with operations team to identify growth opportunities and develop a plan to collaborate with potential referral sources and capture additional business.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree; or equivalent knowledge and skills obtained through a combination of education, training and experience
EXPERIENCE / TRAINING:
- A minimum of three years of experience developing business relationships between home care and/or hospice organizations and medical organizations.
- Proficient level of technical expertise in Word and PowerPoint. Major HRIS solutions and MS Access skills strongly preferred.
- Proven track record in sales and marketing
- Ability to receive direction from supervisor but independence of method and process is emphasized and there is generally accountability only for results
- High level of interpersonal relations, experience dealing with frustration highly desired.
PHYSICAL / COGNITIVE REQUIRMENTS:
- Work requires fairly light physical exertion from up to 65% of the time.
- Ability to lift objects weighing 30 lbs of less.
- Work is performed under normal working conditions with adequate lighting and ventilation.
- Job duties frequently require intense concentration and attention to detail (up to 65% of work time)
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.