This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 5487
Location: Vancouver, WA
Work Type: Full Time
Shift Length: 12 Hours
Benefit Eligibility: Full-time benefits
PeaceHealth is seeking a RN - Cardiovascular ICU for a Full Time, Variable position. Hourly compensation starts at $40.15, more depending on experience.
This position is represented by a collective bargaining agreement. There may be more than one opening on this posting.
****This position will be posted for 2 weeks (1/14/2021-1/28/2021).****
****This position is for RNs with at least 1 year of paid experience ONLY, new graduates will not be considered.****
****In addition to your application, please attach an essay answering the following questions to the "Attachments" section of the application. Incomplete applications will NOT be accepted:
In order for us to get to know a little bit more about you, we would like you to bring with you to the interview an essay that answers the following questions, within no more than two (double spaced) pages:
Provides professional nursing direct patient care in compliance with professional practice and unit standards.
Promotes a collaborative, interdisciplinary approach towards patients, families and all members of the care delivery team.
1. Assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care needs.
2. Documents patient care in the healthcare record according to established standards.
3. Directs and delegates care to other team members in accordance with their education, credentials, and demonstrated competence.
4. Ensures own professional effectiveness through education and professional development.
5. Participates in the development of and maintains established hospital policies, procedures and objectives, quality improvement, safety, environmental and infection prevention program.
6. Performs other duties as assigned.
SOUTHWEST PHYSICAL/COGNITIVE REQUIREMENTS:
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.