PeaceHealth is seeking a Healthcare Recruiter for a Full Time, Day position.
Responsible for full lifecycle recruitment, sourcing, and hiring of caregivers. Develops and manages consultative relationships with hiring managers, human resource partners, key operational stakeholders, and workforce planning. Provides reporting and regular status updates to recruitment leadership and hiring managers. Contributes to the team by mentoring training others, maintaining positive relationships and providing a high level of customer service. Nurtures personal and professional networks to develop active and passive talent pipelines while being sensitive to organizational needs, caregiver engagement, and our public image.
- Develops and leads focused recruitment strategies based on department and organizational needs. Establishes, cultivates, and maintains ongoing relationships with hiring managers and operational leaders to fully understand organizational and departmental needs and tailor recruitment solutions accordingly. Trains hiring managers and teams on recruitment and interviewing processes.
- Designs and leads long-term sourcing and networking initiatives and actively works to increase effectiveness of creative ways to attract talent.
- Executes recruitment plan by sourcing and recruiting well-qualified candidates from a variety of sources. Uses “high-touch” customer service recruitment strategies to recruit caregivers. Ensures effective employment practices to attract, hire and retain talent. Provides recruitment facilitation and follow up to ensure requisition fulfillment meets customer expectations.
- Ensures achievement hiring goals through resource management. Coordinates selection process to include screening, interviewing, establishing, presenting and negotiating offers and closing final candidates.
- Interfaces with operational leaders to provide recruitment assistance and ensure alignment of organizational goals with workforce planning and talent acquisition strategies.
- Serves as resource for regional and/or system-wide workforce innovations and talent acquisition solutions for assigned service lines.
- Collaborates with the HR Partner Organization and other staff in the creation, development, and maintenance of retention strategies in specific job areas. Collaborates with Diversity and Inclusion team to ensure that recruitment plan incorporates diversity goals and objectives.
- Promotes PeaceHealth at a variety of recruitment functions. Collects and analyzes data on demographics and hiring activity for use in designing recruitment plans.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field; or equivalent knowledge and skills obtained through a combination of education, training, and experience required.
- Minimum of five years recruiting experience required, preferably in a healthcare setting.
- Experience recruiting for critical hard to fill positions within a variety of operational support and clinical areas preferred
- Experience using various sourcing techniques including the Internet, advertising, networking and community resources
- Previous Human Resources experience or HR degree strongly preferred
- Strong communication skills needed
- PHR, SPHR certification preferred.
- Knowledge of full lifecycle recruitment process including knowledge of “Hire for Fit” interview and selection process
- Comprehensive knowledge of laws, acts and regulations associated with employment laws and their application to recruitment processes and transactions
- Basic knowledge of labor unions, and human resource functional areas
- Proficient in the use of MS Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint) required
- In-depth level of understanding of service level agreements
- Ability to deliver high levels of customer service when dealing with positions that require multiple months to fill
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.