PeaceHealth is seeking a Supply Chain Systems Analyst - Technologies for a Full Time, Day position.
Develops and maintains Supply Chain systems/technology to support the timely, efficient and accurate delivery of services to leaders, caregivers and other customers. Analyzes business systems, develops business requirement specifications, and performs system testing, planning and implementation, in addition to administration, support, reports and maintenance of Supply Chain systems. Provides technical support, recommends and implements system improvements, manages master data, produces moderate to complex reports and data extracts, and serves as a liaison with Information Services & Technology (IST).
- Ensures all Supply Chain systems are operational, up-to-date and accessible for transactional processing and reporting.
- Troubleshoots and resolves system related issues in cooperation with IST and/or software vendors. Identifies, escalates and/or implements corrective and preventive actions. May act as Troubleshooter On Call (TSOC) for Infor/Lawson Supply Chain.
- Assists with developing and implementing new software, Infor/Lawson customizations, process flows, smart notifications, and custom reports.
- Tests software related to upgrades, patches, process flows, system modifications, custom reports.
- Acts as subject matter resource by providing consultative and functional assistance to end users for ongoing administration of SCMS modules.
- Develops analytic reports, metrics and data extracts. Collaborate with Supply Chain leadership and other departments. May use a combination of SQL, Crystal Reports, Access, Infor/Lawson Add-ins, Tableau and/or Excel.
- Performs data setups in Infor/Lawson and other software applications to load new information and ensures transaction accuracy.
- Performs set up, coordination and with troubleshooting of all EDI connections and setups for inbound and outbound Supply Chain transactions. May support and troubleshoot the Infor/Lawson Item Master to Epic billing system interface.
- Maintains master data and tools, including the Item Master, Vendor Master, Vendor Price Agreements and other data within the Supply Chain ERP. Ensures regulatory compliance. Conducts periodic review and data cleanup activities.
- Assists in the development, implementation, reporting and management of product and service contracts. Researches new product categories, renewals, updates, bid analysis, price comparisons, problem resolutions and contract compliance.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field; or equivalent knowledge obtained through a combination of education, training and experience.
- Three years of experience in report creation, data extraction and Information Systems experience is required.
- Healthcare product knowledge is preferred.
- Experience with Business Objects, Tableau, SQL or Crystal Reports, SharePoint is preferred.
- EDI experience is preferred.
- Strong technical, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Intermediate report writing skills.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office, with demonstrated advanced skills in Excel and data management tools.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, working independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
SYSTEM – PHYSICAL/COGNITIVE REQUIREMENTS:
- Work requires fairly light physical exertion from up to 65% of the time.
- Ability to lift objects weighing 30 lbs. or less.
- Work is performed under normal working conditions with adequate lighting and ventilation.
- Job duties frequently require intense concentration and attention to detail (up to 65% of work time).
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.