This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 5416
Location: Vancouver, WA
Work Type: Full Time
Shift Length: 8 Hours
Benefit Eligibility: Full-time benefits
PeaceHealth is seeking a Rehab Aide - Acute Therapy for a Full Time, Day position. Hourly compensation starts at $12.96, more depending on experience.
Responsible for assisting therapists in the rehab department with set up for patient care; readying areas for patient care; keeping dept clean and clutter free; carries out assigned specific treatment preparation and patient care-related activities; maintains and cleans equipment and supplies, assists with patient transport and assists the clinical staff and office specialist as needed.
1. Assist therapist and therapy assistant with patient-care related duties. This includes, but is not limited to providing a second-person assist for patient care, patient treatment area set-up/cleaning, equipment set-up/cleaning, patient transport for care, and patient comfort measures.
2. Assist Therapy support staff with reception and clerical duties as needed.
3. Participates in staff meetings, caregiver orientation and other gatherings as requested by Manager.
4. Keeps treatment areas clean and supplies available. Adheres to department cleaning schedule and logs activities done.
5. Readies department in a.m. for patient care, and performs closing duties to keep department organized.
6. Performs other duties as assigned.
PHSW PHYSICAL/COGNITIVE REQUIREMENTS:
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.